Operation Fortitude....Taliban Style

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The pilot of the said inflatable plane has now come forward  calling  BS on these rumours,  I hope we can put this ridiculous story to bed now. 

Imagine, next week the RNLI towing in a lifesize inflatable C-17 off Dover ram-packed with immigrants. This place will explode!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, king said:

There must be some super strong skunk about ? lads are seeing inflatable  aeroplanes ?

We witness man going into space and walking on the moon........but an inflatable aeroplane that doesn't fly is just too much to believe!? How some get by in life I don't know.

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
15 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

We witness man going into space and walking on the moon........but an inflatable aeroplane that doesn't fly is just too much to believe!? How some get by in life I don't know.

These are genuine questions;

why would anyone use a blow up airplane, when there are loads of genuine aircraft there ?

Who is going to benefit from the subterfuge ?

what are the benefits, when only ridicule and humiliation would be forthcoming if it was discovered ?

The blow up tanks and guns of ww2 were to fool German spies into thinking we were better equipped than we really were. Again, why would they use a blow up airplane when there is any amount available on the tarmac there ?

Would Russian and Chinese spy satellites not spot the hoax ? The Germans didn't have spy satellites in ww2 !

Why haven't the Talban exposed the hoax, it would be a huge propaganda coup for them . Don't tell me there wasn't Taliban amongst those people around the aircraft !

These are probably rhetorical questions, because the simple answer is that  it was a real c17 !!!!

Wether it took off or not, wether people clinging on or fell off, wether a mangled body was found in a wheel bay is not the point.

The point is it was a real aircraft.......not a blow up one.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

why would anyone use a blow up airplane, when there are loads of genuine aircraft there ?

what are the benefits, when only ridicule and humiliation would be forthcoming if it was discovered ?

The blow up tanks and guns of ww2 were to fool German spies into thinking we were better equipped than we really were. Again, why would they use a blow up airplane when there is any amount available on the tarmac there ?

Would Russian and Chinese spy satellites not spot the hoax ? The Germans didn't have spy satellites in ww2 !

Why haven't the Talban exposed the hoax, it would be a huge propaganda coup for them . Don't tell me there wasn't Taliban amongst those people around the aircraft !

These are probably rhetorical questions, because the simple answer is that  it was a real c17 !!!!

Wether it took off or not, wether people clinging on or fell off, wether a mangled body was found in a wheel bay is not the point.

Cheers.

That's a really long (unnecessary) post mate ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, dytkos said:

That's a really long (unnecessary) post mate ?

Cheers, D.

I've been holding my tongue about this, but when people are called stupid for not believing the blow up plane nonsense, I need better answers than being told I'm stupid, or I don't know history or i'm being taken as fool by the illuminati ! ??

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Can't believe i have just composed some possible answers to your very interesting questions. Top secret though remember ?

Q1 - Why would they use a blow up plane?

Why not, they have a sense of humour and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what is possible just like in ww2.

Q2 - Who is going to benefit from the subterfuge ?

The system or power structure as a whole benefits from this fake news...in as much as the world looking on is again making it clear that we pay little attention to details....so they will start the ball rolling on the next project and use a similar tactic again when it really matters. Success.

Q3 - What are the benefits, when only ridicule and humiliation would be forthcoming if it was discovered ?

They will not be found out as this event will quickly march onto the next event....as most people have the memory of a goldfish and lack real interest in details.

Q4 - The blow up tanks and guns of ww2 were to fool German spies into thinking we were better equipped than we really were. Again, why would they use a blow up airplane when there is any amount available on the tarmac there ?

Good question, warrants further investigations.

Q5 - Would Russian and Chinese spy satellites not spot the hoax ? The Germans didn't have spy satellites in ww2 !

It's a big club and we ain't in it. Russia and China would love it and probably call Western intelligence agencies in private and commend them for their contribution to pushing the boundaries of intelligence operations in the field.....or in this case on the runway.

Q6 - Why haven't the Talban exposed the hoax, it would be a huge propaganda coup for them . Don't tell me there wasn't Taliban amongst those people around the aircraft !

Perhaps...it is simply the price they were happy to pay for now running the world's largest opium business all set up ready to go........and some new ford rangers of course.

?

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Can't believe i have just composed some possible answers to your very interesting questions. Top secret though remember ?

Q1 - Why would they use a blow up plane?

Why not, they have a sense of humour and enjoy pushing the boundaries of what is possible just like in ww2.

Q2 - Who is going to benefit from the subterfuge ?

The system or power structure as a whole benefits from this fake news...in as much as the world looking on is again making it clear that we pay little attention to details....so they will start the ball rolling on the next project and use a similar tactic again when it really matters. Success.

Q3 - What are the benefits, when only ridicule and humiliation would be forthcoming if it was discovered ?

They will not be found out as this event will quickly march onto the next event....as most people have the memory of a goldfish and lack real interest in details.

Q4 - The blow up tanks and guns of ww2 were to fool German spies into thinking we were better equipped than we really were. Again, why would they use a blow up airplane when there is any amount available on the tarmac there ?

Good question, warrants further investigations.

Q5 - Would Russian and Chinese spy satellites not spot the hoax ? The Germans didn't have spy satellites in ww2 !

It's a big club and we ain't in it. Russia and China would love it and probably call Western intelligence agencies in private and commend them for their contribution to pushing the boundaries of intelligence operations in the field.....or in this case on the runway.

Q6 - Why haven't the Talban exposed the hoax, it would be a huge propaganda coup for them . Don't tell me there wasn't Taliban amongst those people around the aircraft !

Perhaps...it is simply the price they were happy to pay for now running the world's largest opium business all set up ready to go........and some new ford rangers of course.

?

Mate, as enticing as all these theory’s are they just don’t need to be that complicated about it.

There’s no need…….they don’t need to fool “the people”………nobody will even remember Afghanistan next week, we will be on to Love Island or Siddique Khan plans party for London or Boris announces national balloon day or some shit……..

They don’t need to hide anything from anyone because nobody would do a damn thing about it anyway.

What you see is what there is ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I believe there are many powers and plans at work in Afghanistan. 

The whole thing is unbelievable and bizarre. 

But not as unbelievable as a blow up aeroplane ?✈️?️

I reckon it's a club together dinghy, the story is just being twisted for political gain.

wilf you had better blow up a wee hidey hole before the cops chap your door as they have arrested a man over the death of a guy at michael barrymores pool party,he might dob you in, so you fleeing to the green  isle looks suspicious

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

I reckon it's a club together dinghy, the story is just being twisted for political gain.

Imagine, next week the RNLI towing in a lifesize inflatable C-17 off Dover ram-packed with immigrants. This place will explode!

• Haha 8
22 minutes ago, big sid said:

wilf you had better blow up a wee hidey hole before the cops chap your door as they have arrested a man over the death of a guy at michael barrymores pool party,he might dob you in, so you fleeing to the green  isle looks suspicious

I have an alabi, I was at Boy Georges house at the time ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1