Operation Fortitude....Taliban Style

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The pilot of the said inflatable plane has now come forward  calling  BS on these rumours,  I hope we can put this ridiculous story to bed now. 

Imagine, next week the RNLI towing in a lifesize inflatable C-17 off Dover ram-packed with immigrants. This place will explode!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Deception over force size has been absolutely standard during the Second World War and even Cold War. 22SAS were originally named L detachment SAS to make the Nazis think there were numerous commando units operating in the area. Likewise false airfields were built all over the place to confuse enemy intelligence and bombers.

I don’t see the sense or practicality in faking that scene with blow ups when the US had ample real transport aircraft to fake it with real kit. Not that I’m inclined to believe any of it is faked.

This comment is an example of a good contribution to the topic in question.

You don't have to agree with everyone or anyone but at least it demonstrates an understanding of the real world, history and the possibility of things not being as there always presented.

Unlike some who unwittingly 'rush' to the defence of what they clearly do not know or understand. People like that will always be played like the fools they are...but actually they love being fools. Beta boys?

I’m sceptical as to whether a blow up C17 is even possible. A C17 is a very large aircraft. Material wise it’d have to be light as hell for air pressure alone to maintain any kind of shape, heavy as hell to not move. It’d be far easier to use a real aircraft, it’s not like they’re short of them. I expect you’d need a chinook or Herc size transport aircraft to just transport this hypothetical blow up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mate it’s genuine basics 

your far too far down the rabbit hole to be spoken to properly . 

I’ll put it this way . 

who blew it up ? 

who is behind that plane ? The army , the CIA , special forces ? 

if an officer said “ wait out lads , we need to rip from the country in a few hours , but first let’s blow up this life size c 17 ..” 

he’d find himself very alone , very fast , with no teeth . 

I don’t know how old you are mate , I assume familiar with the use of paddling pools , we have one that gets blown up , it’s about 10 ft by 4ft and 2 ft high . 

when it’s blown up and half full of water  , it’s immovable . 

I think or like to think I’m quite strong at compound lifts but I cannot move it without  seriously straining . It’s heavy . 

how heavy do you think that inflatable LIFE SIZE replica weighs ? 

Every single Afghan lad in that video must be Garth !!! 

When you work stuff like that from the lowest common denominator, it all falls apart mate . 

How can you not accept that people were just sat on a plane as it taxied away ….

Asking the real questions now.

This isn't a trampoline...

It's a big Black ops version of this..

71+l1V9vOJL._AC_UY580_.jpg

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

What the f**k are they sitting on?

I'd say that plane never took off,same repeated wee bit in video over an over,why did it not take off in video?

Yea looks like a load bollox realy , not been funny but them people on there didn't seem like they were hanging on for dear life more like sitting on back mate new suzuki 125 and doing couple selfie,  just the same clip played over and over