Pye bred dogs

38 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Just to help him get his dog back ?

? I have dogs that have had time spent on them you wouldn’t even hear me need to call them  you one a them getting dragged all over of a big daft bull x doesn’t even know how to walk on a lead ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't bother mate find your self a pup out parents doing what you want , going have loads people messaging you  selling pye line breed dogs when truth is pie been dead that long his blood his blood

? I've scant knowledge of Bull bred Lurchers,.. however,...I would endorse that advice regarding breeding.. I remember , many years ago when I kept 'Hard Blood' , non pedigree, race whippets..

Not all bull x are super heavy especially in the hands of someone that understands that and runs fast stuff with them. The heavier they are the hotter they get aswell no matter how fit youve got them.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? I have dogs that have had time spent on them you wouldn’t even here me need to call them  you one a them getting dragged all over of a big daft bull x doesn’t even know how to walk on a lead ? 

You definitely make me feel like self harming now I am sure of it. Its like talking to a child who you know is not listening.

23 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I would be quite happy to go single on the bucks but would there be any point on the stags? lets have your opinion on that ?

Does anyone else have trouble understanding what I wrote above?

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

It’s a stupid question how many dogs took a red stag single ? as I said that would open my eye 

You really don't interpret english very well do you ?

I now know for sure I would rather sit in the house poking myself in the eyes than spend time with you.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, joe ox said:

You really don't interpret english very well do you ?

I now know for sure I would rather sit in the house poking myself in the eyes than spend time with you.

That’s fine joe ? better than getting shown up by a coursing bred isn’t it ? ?

• Haha 1