• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greb I had similar heart rumbles not so long ago...............not much to worry about mate, a triple heart by-pass sorted me out I'm right as rain now 

These two faggots aren’t even on the league table.    Bird doesn’t log in unless he has an ailment to share.    mushroom has started threads about falling off his rollerblades and gettin

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Had a bit of a situation Saturday night after the boxing. I went to bed as normal and whilst trying to get to sleep I noticed what I felt was my heart skipping a beat and jumping out of my chest. Now I've had these episodes the odd time in my life and after a quick cough they stop in a matter of seconds.

Well this time it was doing it all night long, I was up most of the night with my little one and only had about 2 hours sleep. Sunday morning I also noticed my heart doing the same which was quite concerning, after a bit of Google bashing I decided to go the the hospital.

They did an ECG and blood test and both came back fine, the doctor did tell me to speak to my GP and have a 24/48 hour holter monitor fitted.

Just now whilst dropping off for a catnap i felt my ticket doing the same so I layed my mobile phone over the area to watch it move up and down, as I thought when I felt the thud my phone jumped higher than normal so something is going off.

Read up and it sounds like premature ventricular contractions, most of the time they are harmless and can be caused by a number of things, some more severe than others.

Now I was on nights all last week and I've said before I can only sleep for 2-3 hours a day and it really fcuks me up.

It can also be caused by dehydration and that's what I thought was causing them Saturday night, well today I'm quite hydrated and still noticed them.

As anyone had similar episodes, deffo jacking the rail in and night work, not worth the health. Might also get on the CBD oil, less stress is best. ?

???????

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

You been eating carbs recently ?

No mate, diet just the same as usual.

The only thing different to normal was I was proper dehydrated as I'd hardly drunk any water as we had ran out of bottles.

Once I started getting them I had about 4 glasses of water and a banana but they didn't stop.

8 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Probably just shite sleep and the heat we've been having your chances are 50/50 your either fine or your not. Decent odds tbh just ride it out. Take it from me that's proper medical advice I know my stuff 

So you're saying it may now take two punches to knock anyone off here clean out?

• Haha 2