• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greb I had similar heart rumbles not so long ago...............not much to worry about mate, a triple heart by-pass sorted me out I'm right as rain now 

These two faggots aren’t even on the league table.    Bird doesn’t log in unless he has an ailment to share.    mushroom has started threads about falling off his rollerblades and gettin

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Hey everyone else is allowed to make up tall tales let me have my moment.  Every body knows its a lie and I am actually thee fittest man not one of the fittest I was being humble.

Lying lol I don’t lie get up this season with a dog and see 1F99738E-B17B-422B-8061-CF9506C880D5.jpeg.e2a116d47e25228e0b95d75f8242a0b2.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So is it genetic or were you born with it.

No genetics mate but I was born with it in me genetics ? got me old man same clots same arterie but few years older 

Inherited causes of blood clots are related to a genetic tendency for clot formation. People with inherited conditions tend to develop blood clots before 45 years of age. For these individuals, their blood clots may occur without a cause, and they are likely to have more than one blood clot in their lifetime.

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

No genetics mate but I was born with it in me genetics ? got me old man same clots same arterie but few years older 

Inherited causes of blood clots are related to a genetic tendency for clot formation. People with inherited conditions tend to develop blood clots before 45 years of age. For these individuals, their blood clots may occur without a cause, and they are likely to have more than one blood clot in their lifetime.

So you like your blood sticky like the land you run, slop by name and slop by nature.

16 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I once got cleaned out on a hill sprint by some cockney geezer I kind of know . 

at the time though I did have a bad back . And emphasemia. 

luckily he doesn’t mention it much 

Running up or down it?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

So you like your blood sticky like the land you run, slop by name and slop by nature.

? I just realised the slops in me blood ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lying lol I don’t lie get up this season with a dog and see 1F99738E-B17B-422B-8061-CF9506C880D5.jpeg.e2a116d47e25228e0b95d75f8242a0b2.jpeg

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Am now beginning to understand your devil-may-care attitude on here a little better, Magoo.

Let's hope you can eventually get it completely sorted,

because by god, you can be a tad odious!  ? lol ?

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Am now beginning to understand your devil-may-care attitude on here a little better, Magoo.

Let's hope you can eventually get it completely sorted,

because by god, you can be a tad odious!  ? lol ?

? ?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Shall we start a poll to find the biggest hypochondriac on here ??‍♂️?

These two faggots aren’t even on the league table. 

Bird doesn’t log in unless he has an ailment to share. 

mushroom has started threads about falling off his rollerblades and getting a scabbed knee. 

and any time I work whippets posts I can’t get the image of some piss stained80 year old habitual masterbater sitting in a room covered in excrement surrounded by belongings he’s begged borrowed or stole. 

fecking poor show tbh

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
3 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

These two faggots aren’t even on the league table. 

Bird doesn’t log in unless he has an ailment to share. 

mushroom has started threads about falling off his rollerblades and getting a scabbed knee. 

and any time I work whippets posts I can’t get the image of some piss stained80 year old habitual masterbater sitting in a room covered in excrement surrounded by belongings he’s begged borrowed or stole. 

fecking poor show tbh

?best  post in ages ?

but im not gayimage.jpeg.5c51334a3fccc01670c80253b63b1439.jpeg