• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

they normally allow it when youve had your license since before ww2  mate ?you most likely pay 2oo a year fully comp ?

I pay less than £200 fully comp. Never had a claim , no points, full no claims discount, and drive a piece of shit 14 year old 1.2 Renault Kangoo ! ?? !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Fcuk me dogmandont you don't even try and hide it anymore. 

How many devices do you actually use with all these accounts you have? ?

admin-control-room-33893450.png

Wrong and I don’t even know him ????

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I pay less than £200 fully comp. Never had a claim , no points, full no claims discount, and drive a piece of shit 14 year old 1.2 Renault Kangoo ! ?? !

Cheers.

how the other half are insured lol

15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If that means I have to change your nappies count me out! ?

Just get a dog and be done with it shitty arss give those blisters on your fingers from typing shite on here 24/7 time to heal. 

ill even take you out on the whites to get it started when it’s ready 

• Haha 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

I heard you ended up in a ditch after swerving out the way of your tree air freshener..... 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

Just get a dog and be done with it shitty arss give those blisters on your fingers from typing shite on here 24/7 time to heal. 

ill even take you out on the whites to get it started when it’s ready 

I won't settle for a arthritic whippet like you lad, it's your first rodeo so I'll let you off for being super excited. ?

• Haha 1

I must be honest though, I am spending too much time on here.

Still, at least it's only with the one account. 

Folk are having full blown conversations with themselves and giving each other likes to try and bolster their hunting life credentials. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Who said:

???? not been on for a while but there’s some numptys on here ????? only sense wrote on this post in last few pages or so is by dogmandont. How some of you daft lads don’t see it yet is baffling. He’s actually quite clever with it though I’ll give him that. Egos eh! Who needs em?????

Grooming the poor bastruds he is. Lol. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I won't settle for a arthritic whippet like you lad, it's your first rodeo so I'll let you off for being super excited. ?

Ffs come on wee man if you want to be a day walker you need to stop being a day dreamer or you’ll be like the other 80% of them 

I can see how this is gonna end your one of those guys you and your lass are going to compromise your going to end up with a top of the range cockapoo 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Ffs come on wee man if you want to be a day walker you need to stop being a day dreamer or you’ll be like the other 80% of them 

I can see how this is gonna end your one of those guys you and your lass are going to compromise your going to end up with a top of the range cockapoo 

You can't even walk in to a shop to buy a pack of ciggies my wee pipsqueak. ?

post-31480-1238359582_thumb.jpg

• Haha 2