Saluki's and their crosses.

7 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Correct. 

im looking for an apprentice to come clean me kennels out for me and your on here begging for a mentor to take you under their wing and show you the ropes ….  

apply within 

If that means I have to change your nappies count me out! ?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

On one of those Interceptors shows the other day a woman got pulled driving a Range Rover for no insurance.

She said it was her husbands car and the insurance on her corsa allowed her to drive other cars.

The police phoned the insurance company and they said it didn't cover cars owned by family.

Seemed a canny little scam, insure a Corsa and drive a Range Rover, until the police towed the car away and she was done for no insurance, six points took her over the twelve and she was banned.

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Leaves life a big limited tho don’t it, must have access to some serious hame local to do as much you do an not drive there ?

plenty a land round me mate plus a walk dogs all differnet spot so be hard for them they have to pull me every day i know plenty a spot to lay motor up in i dont do alot a lamping mate plus me mate has access to few cars has traders 

28 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hahahahaha I don't ask for clips, you're just going through all the desperate measures you've done just so you can pretend to have done bits, you're giving away all your secrets man. ?

Again, the pot calling the kettle and all that, you try and figure out why you're not doing any hunting, there's a good lad. ?

??? Fcuk all desperate about it, I've always thought you were a dodgy cnut, honest.

Some lads get sucked in by the loudmouth down the pub but they were never for me and i always  thought they were best avoided.

But you keep on sucking in the halfwits and ill keep being entertained. ???

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

On one of those Interceptors shows the other day a woman got pulled driving a Range Rover for no insurance.

She said it was her husbands car and the insurance on her corsa allowed her to drive other cars.

The police phoned the insurance company and they said it didn't cover cars owned by family.

Seemed a canny little scam, insure a Corsa and drive a Range Rover, until the police towed the car away and she was done for no insurance, six points took her over the twelve and she was banned.

Cheers.

I thought you can drive other folks' cars 3rd party if you request it when you insure your motor?

???? not been on for a while but there’s some numptys on here ????? only sense wrote on this post in last few pages or so is by dogmandont. How some of you daft lads don’t see it yet is baffling. He’s actually quite clever with it though I’ll give him that. Egos eh! Who needs em?????

• Haha 2
Just now, dogmandont said:

??? Fcuk all desperate about it, I've always thought you were a dodgy cnut, honest.

Some lads get sucked in by the loudmouth down the pub but they were never for me and always i thought they were best avoided.

But you keep on sucking in the halfwits and ill keep being entertained. ???

Keep on keeping on Walter, how many accounts you got on the bounce now? ?????????????????

Just now, Greb147 said:

I thought you can drive other folks' cars 3rd party if you request it when you insure your motor?

Yeah, my insurance allows me to drive other cars, but the insurance company in this case said it was a scam, as no one had insurance on the Range Rover, even though the husband owned it, he was probably on the Corsas insurance aswell, pulling the same scam.

Chees.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Who said:

???? not been on for a while but there’s some numptys on here ????? only sense wrote on this post in last few pages or so is by dogmandont. How some of you daft lads don’t see it yet is baffling. He’s actually quite clever with it though I’ll give him that. Egos eh! Who needs em?????

Fcuk me dogmandont you don't even try and hide it anymore. 

How many devices do you actually use with all these accounts you have? ?

admin-control-room-33893450.png

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Thank god fkr good mates with traders ? I was banned for a bit an without me pals I’d a been fcuked, now all legit an above board an even well known sk my motor left alone now where ever j leave it ?

ive had license years but banned for a few and they f****d me  really

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yeah, my insurance allows me to drive other cars, but the insurance company in this case said it was a scam, as no one had insurance on the Range Rover, even though the husband owned it, he was probably on the Corsas insurance aswell, pulling the same scam.

Chees.

they normally allow it when youve had your license since before ww2  mate ?you most likely pay 2oo a year fully comp ?