Saluki's and their crosses.

Just now, South hams hunter said:

Go in a different vehicle... Easy

again you are thick as f**k you need to be insured ourlass isnt lending me hger car anytime soon to put wet stinky muddy dogs in thats why you have a dog motor 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Well if it's marked... Change it ?

What's the 226 bus? 

chances are  you swop insurance itll will put a marker on new one plus you will only get stopped at some point in that 

im unable for a traders insurance at the mo

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

And your bock bock? ?

Correct. 

im looking for an apprentice to come clean me kennels out for me and your on here begging for a mentor to take you under their wing and show you the ropes ….  

apply within 

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Whatever you do don't send this snowflake a clip, god knows who he will report you to. I mean he was foaming at the mouth when a well known poster was putting on pics of doings doing their thing in a country where it's legal. 

It's the equivalent of me kicking off at folk for posting pics of dogs beside a dead rabbit. ?????????????

I don't want any clips don't need any clips never asked for any clips unlike you ye nosey f****r. ??? Living your hunting dreams through somebody else's photos or vids is just fcuking sad but that ain't the case with you is it. ??? 

They say an empty vessel makes the most noise but on here it's the man that doesn't actually hunt or own a working dog ??? funny that is ain't it. 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Can use any car that’s insured, buy a banger, insure it in wife’s, sisters, brothers, mates name, as long as it don’t flag up as uninsured an you ain’t hanging out window with a lamp or parked in somebody’s yard whilst day walking you shouldn’t get a pull

I think his point is he will end up getting pulled again at some point so why bother, chances are if they clock him out they will be on the prowl anyway. 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

I don't want any clips don't need any clips never asked for any clips unlike you ye nosey f****r. ??? Living your hunting dreams through somebody else's photos or vids is just fcuking sad but that ain't the case with you is it. ??? 

They say an empty vessel makes the most noise but on here it's the man that doesn't actually hunt or own a working dog ??? funny that is ain't it. 

Hahahahaha I don't ask for clips, you're just going through all the desperate measures you've done just so you can pretend to have done bits, you're giving away all your secrets man. ?

Again, the pot calling the kettle and all that, you try and figure out why you're not doing any hunting, there's a good lad. ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Can use any car that’s insured, buy a banger, insure it in wife’s, sisters, brothers, mates name, as long as it don’t flag up as uninsured an you ain’t hanging out window with a lamp or parked in somebody’s yard whilst day walking you shouldn’t get a pull

not worth it at min katchum me insurance already few k and defo dont need points