Saluki's and their crosses.

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

It’s probably about nine months now and not caught a rabbit yet...... but I reckon I’d still put it up against a lot of rabbiting dogs on here on a night on the bunny’s. As for monster slips on other things ? she’s doing well enough so far ? 

So, the conclusion is the bullfrog was no good for bigger gear 

Look, we can all be a clever cnut can't we. 

If this topic is boring you so much go and start a thread of yours, like should you breed from a jacker or something along them lines. 

Little tip for you, if you're wanting to find capable big gear dogs, deerhound/bull/greyhound of the right type will be a wise choice. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

So, the conclusion is the bullfrog was no good for bigger gear 

Look, we can all be a clever cnut can't we. 

If this topic is boring you so much go and start a thread of yours, like should you breed from a jacker or something along them lines. 

Little tip for you, if you're wanting to find capable big gear dogs, deerhound/bull/greyhound of the right type will be a wise choice. 

? I don’t think I need your advice but thank you ? 

Ps all of the deer / bull / grey I’ve seen hve been big cloddy things. 

The right bull or or Sal bul grey is all you need. 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

? I don’t think I need your advice but thank you ? 

Ps all of the deer / bull / grey I’ve seen hve been big cloddy things. 

The right bull or or Sal bul grey is all you need. 

You've been on here enough times asking for it. 

The bigger dogs can really open up when you're running the bigger land and have more in the tank than out and out bull crosses. 

And yes, good bull crosses can do the job but you have been struggling to source them or else you wouldn't have been on here looking for advice. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

You've been on here enough times asking for it. 

The bigger dogs can really open up when you're running the bigger land and have more in the tank than out and out bull crosses. 

And yes, good bull crosses can do the job but you have been struggling to source them or else you wouldn't have been on here looking for advice. 

What are you on about ? ? I’m quite happy with what I kennel and what is around me, the only issue is that they keep ending up dead. Over last two seasons we’ve had three dogs killed, and two written off through injury. Shitty luck! 

When you say bigger dogs, how big are we talking and how big do you think my dogs are ?

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

What are you on about ? ? I’m quite happy with what I kennel and what is around me, the only issue is that they keep ending up dead. Over last two seasons we’ve had three dogs killed, and two written off through injury. Shitty luck! 

When you say bigger dogs, how big are we talking and how big do you think my dogs are ?

Your previous threads, look back on them. 

I dont know what size your dogs are, your white mottled bitch, how big is she? 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

You have a lot to learn my old acquaintance, you should read up on the rules of vole hunting with dogs. ?

Nope, field voles are fully protected in the uk.  No exemptions, or f**k all.

You law breaking brastaard!!  ?

23 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Your previous threads, look back on them. 

I dont know what size your dogs are, your white mottled bitch, how big is she? 

Do you mean the threads where I was looking for a coursing dog as a stud for a bull x ? ? 

That bitch died at the start of last season mate. 22nd of august 2020 to be precise. 

The pup and young coursing dog are both 27”, plenty big enough got me. 

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Do you mean the threads where I was looking for a coursing dog as a stud for a bull x ? ? 

That bitch died at the start of last season mate. 22nd of august 2020 to be precise. 

The pup and young coursing dog are both 27”, plenty big enough got me. 

Good luck with the dogs. 

17 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No, they are not, you're confusing them with water voles mate. ?

Kin el, would you adam and eve it?!  Looks like you're correct, oh relentless one!!

See, I knew that name would stick with you, when I said it of you on the american bulldog thread, a couple of years ago!!  Lol

• Haha 1

Serious speak here, mC tried helping me out yesterday in sourcing a pup from someone in the game. 

To his credit he did source me a dog but it's 10 month old and  if I'm being honest out of the price range for me. 

I'm tempted to try and barter but always liked to bring a dog on from pup, I don't doubt the breeding will be there but I'm a glass half empty lad, will always have doubts in my mind with getting rid at 10 month old. 

mC is as genuine as they come, cheers lad.

• Haha 1