Saluki's and their crosses.

6 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Law of averages I'd guess mate  good and bad in any breed 

Would more say a lots down to owners of the dogs and how they manage them good stock men are good stock men 

Put joey Barton in charge of the England women's team they become average at best  insert pep guardiola in the same position the lionesses become something 

Up the duff?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

Most likely pal men will be men 

Do you do any coursing mate or is it on mchull on this site that tests his dogs fully ?

I've got one veteran bitch, she drops into season September and goes as flat as a witches tit, if I put the work in I can have her peaked around the second week of January, wish I had time for a young dog I miss the good days out coursing 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Fair play to them 

and same with yourself just imagine how good your dogs could be with a decent manager behind them 

all i can do is feed em  a get em something like the rest is the dog all that stockmanship shite is that shite it’s the dog not the man behind it lol 

the best stockmen are ruthless if it ain’t up to scratch you pts or like some leave on a field until you get a real un lol 

it ain’t like they make good uns everyone they have is it ? 

if you ain’t took a dozen dogs to the vets to be pts for growling up the kids lol you ain’t got a descent one 

and  that’s the truth and nothing but the truth lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

all i can do is feed em  a get em something like the rest is the dog all that stockmanship shite is that shite it’s the dog not the man behind it lol 

the best stockmen are ruthless if it ain’t up to scratch you pts or like some leave on a field until you get a real un lol 

if you ain’t took a dozen dogs to the vets to be pts for growling up the kids lol you ain’t got a descent one 

Interesting 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Interesting 

breeding is we’re the knack comes in making them click gl 

not like lucas putting it to every bitch you can find having 2000 or more pups then been happy with a few good uns lol 

aye scotty lol

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

That’s a statement id expect a poor stocksman to say 

wouldn’t class someone as being a half decent human never mind stocksman leaving dogs in the field take it home and pts if your any sort of man at least 

all I’m saying it’s no coincidence the likes of nuttal and sankey succeed in other fields wether be spaniels, horses or terries is it ? Proofs is always in the pudding as they say 

not every dog will be world beaters but it ain’t no suprise the same people over and over always have a handy animal around the place 

sounds like you need to spend time rearing your dogs up properly it’s sand dancers your taming not crocodiles 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

I've got one veteran bitch, she drops into season September and goes as flat as a witches tit, if I put the work in I can have her peaked around the second week of January, wish I had time for a young dog I miss the good days out coursing 

Sort yesen out ffs

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

not like lucas putting it to every bitch you can find having 2000 or more pups then been happy with a few good uns lol 

aye scotty lol

Agree mate ain’t my style or way of doing things either the green eyed monster gets a grip of people in all walks of life … shame to be chasing the coin over dogs 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, scotty12 said:

That’s a statement id expect a poor stocksman to say 

wouldn’t class someone as being a half decent human never mind stocksman leaving dogs in the field take it home and pts if your any sort of man at least 

all I’m saying it’s no coincidence the likes of nuttal and sankey succeed in other fields wether be spaniels, horses or terries is it ? Proofs is always in the pudding as they say 

not every dog will be world beaters but it ain’t no suprise the same people over and over always have a handy animal around the place 

sounds like you need to spend time rearing your dogs up properly it’s sand dancers your taming not crocodiles 😂😂😂

don’t settle for shit mate 

you’d be surprised how many and who dumb dogs 

puts things to run infront of it and feeding a dog ain’t rocket science is it

the rest is the dog 

and i don’t dump dogs never have or will 

and i’m not good enough to make a dog can’t bend one with no mouth a real un i don’t mind admitting it lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Thanks 1

The type of loser, who (for whatever reason) callously leaves his dog behind,..is the stamp of creature that really should be left behind..😕 

If it comes on top,...yes,...it can get emotional,..but you must never leave your pals,...and to willingly abandon a jukel simply because it lacks the minerals to slate your thirst, or doesn't come up to standard,...is also a pretty poor excuse🤔

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

aye scotty lol

Wat about the kfc you feed ya dogs ? Is that the secret to hull runners 

Edited by green lurchers