Chunky monkey

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Ive followed hounds on foot for over 30 yrs, what makes you think I cant do a lousy 20 miles, 20 miles up the Brecon Beacons is worth about 60 on your flat lands?, dont talk about things you know fck all about mate and you know fck all about what I do?

So it can be done why say I couldn't in first place lol 20 mile sinking enough for me now mate them hill are killers 

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Lol he want to run bambi on there id be there mate believe you me and I'd run red once there 

A pure saluki about the strongest dog there is mate they dont get knocked up lol

The ramblings of a wingnut. Lol. 

But keep it up young fella it's highly entertaining. ??

• Haha 1
Just now, Wales1234 said:

My legs mate ? foxes don’t run in straight lines 

So dogs a walking with you until they get something up if they was getting hunting up  they be gone lol 

Sounds like normal mooching to me ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

So dogs a walking with you until they get something up if they was getting hunting up  they be gone lol 

I don’t think you understand the lay out of the ground. It ain’t exactly flat. You are looking across at your dog, somewhere above your head, be quicker to get to it with a glider! 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Hunting is mooching mate , describe you definition of hunting then? Walking around with a dog on a lead all day? 

• Like 1
Just now, Wideboy said:

So your dog lets a hare out to 400 yards on the lamp ffs, that’s a shite dog. 

Lol I dont lamp hares even dead winter but have and strong hares you won't have a slip.less than 200 yds mate they dont run in circles squeeling that's summer time bud 

3 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Hunting is mooching mate , describe you definition of hunting then? Walking around with a dog on a lead all day? 

You made it sound like they off hunting up chasing stuff in out for miles mate your just out dog off close hoping they knock something up ?

Basically shite land no game odd fox ?

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

You made it sound like they off hunting up chasing stuff in out for miles mate your just out dog off close hoping they knock something up ?

Basically shite land no game odd fox ?

I give up total fecking idiot ? good luck super dog’s 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

Took your time to reply, you didn’t know how to answer. You lamp hare you big Jessie. Then you get out to the fens the next day and get a pic taken for all your friends. You talk some shite. Shite dogs running a hare 400 yards away at night. Oh wait it’s ok I can se my lovely white saluki x Labrador in the lamp at 500 yards. You are a gobshite to the highest order. 

Lol don't talk shite mate I dont lamp only pups lol I'm out daytime as lads see who popping for a run this season ?  ill give you 3to1 odds ill smoke you in the day mate and send sheepchaser the money tomorrow you send him 500 notes will go out December daytime ill show you a dog slaying everything  it runs

Let's see im gobshite or you are mate 

8 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

I give up total fecking idiot ? good luck super dog’s 

You mooch and hope to get a fox up mate doubled up lol  ? then breed a litter a pups sell em out the  bitch for free ? 

I'm a faacking idiot lol

1 hour ago, Wideboy said:

I’ve seen dogs stay and catch in the dept of winter. 
Not if you were to give me £500 would I spend time in your company. 

I'll send him 1500 over mate ? you put 500 there this one never licked his self clean from night before lol 

Edited by mC HULL
31 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

I’ve seen dogs stay and catch in the dept of winter. 
Not if you were to give me £500 would I spend time in your company. 

have you or do you own a dog kill in the depth a winter lol i seen a ferrari today lol

bit a time in my company be 500 well spent mate lol