Timber sheds

15 minutes ago, WILF said:

Everything is going to go up, my pal who has a shipping firm said they are seeing rates of $15000 a 40ft box feom China at the moment and it may go as high as $20,000 !! 
They were $3000 for as long as I can remember.

Shows how much we are relying on overseas import......as a continent we just have to stop buying from China full stop, It’s total f***ing madness imho 

Agreed but a lot of businesses with no connection with Asia are jumping on the gravy train. 

The boom before the burst maybe.. 

Cant keep going as it is. 

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s a fukcing Land Rover not a shed ...... 

Everything is going to go up, my pal who has a shipping firm said they are seeing rates of $15000 a 40ft box feom China at the moment and it may go as high as $20,000 !!  They were $3000 for as long

What about a goatskin yurt?

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

400,000 houses going up in South East.....prices ain't going to drop any time soon. 

What's gold price doing...? 

400,000 :( .........price for everything and a value for f**k all over there ! 

Breaks my heart it really does......I lived in the Kent countryside as a kid for a while, all the little villages, hop fields.....it was amazing.

I bet most of that is housing estates now.

Edited by WILF
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

400,000 :( .........price for everything and a value for f**k all over there ! 

Breaks my heart it really does......I lived in the Kent countryside as a kid for a while, all the little villages, hop fields.....it was amazing.

I bet most of that is housing estates now.

Plans just got passed to build 90 houses across the road from me in one the orchards.Depite the fact the village school cant take all the kids already living in the village and the lanes are already dangerous round here.Thats without the 3000 going up 4miles away on farmland on the outskirts of our nearest town.And not a single change to the local infrastructure.Oh sorry a new Aldi's and a roundabout.

• Sad 1
Just now, downsouth said:

Plans just got passed to build 90 houses across the road from me in one the orchards.Depite the fact the village school cant take all the kids already living in the village and the lanes are already dangerous round here.Thats without the 3000 going up 4miles away on farmland on the outskirts of our nearest town.And not a single change to the local infrastructure.Oh sorry a new Aldi's and a roundabout.

That must be a bit gutting for you mate as that’s a lovely little spot you live in :( 

12 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Massive shortage of doctors and nurses....the answer will be increase mass immigration in the hope some doctors among em.....which needs more houses... 

I was saying in another thread before about Sandwhich in Kent, they built a load of houses there.

That village has (in no particular order)  paid host to:

The Roman invasion of Britain

The emperor Claudius 

King Canute

Richard The Lion Heart !

Henry VIII

Elizabeth 1 

They found an original Magna Carta there !

It was an assembly point for blokes going off to Flanders 

It was mentioned in the Anglo Saxon chronicle and The doomsday book !

But nah.....f**k all that, build a load of houses all over it to make room for odd marks ! 
f***ing disgrace that country and the people running it !

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Even more shocking is the quality of work these days.....?IMG_20210602_132252_419.jpg.3f335b255f5741124cb24b0af03bb869.jpg

Well it started badly but they got there in the end ! Lol ? 

• Haha 2
Just now, WILF said:

Well it started badly but they got there in the end ! Lol ? 

We only build them  to the damp course...The band course up to damp is right?...that's the work of  the f***ing cocaine fuelled brickys ,dirty scruffy cnuts?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

We only build them  to the damp course...The band course up to damp is right?...that's the work of  the f***ing cocaine fuelled brickys ,dirty scruffy cnuts?

Most of em could,nt lay a brick in a barrow of muck.the pointing shit aswell 

• Like 1