6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mental , man laughs all over best physically , he’s an absolute machine 

Hes better conditioned than best as in nutrition, modern sports science and hemaROIDS, best dont what he did on a diet of booze and sex. In bests day ronaldo gets beat with his own dildo and kicked off the pitch

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the GOAT, but who cares.., this guy did things with a ball that I’d happily pay to watch. Never get tired of watching the trick where he goes outside then inside in the same stride. He’d have only

The man has spent over a decade playing at a level that best couldn’t ever achieve , at a pace and intensity that defies belief , all the time being a misplaced ankle away from a career ending injury

Hes better conditioned than best as in nutrition, modern sports science and hemaROIDS, best dont what he did on a diet of booze and sex. In bests day ronaldo gets beat with his own dildo and kicked of

Posted Images

1 hour ago, socks said:

Look fukcer you know I’m the oracle of this site when it comes to all things footy so don’t fukcing argue ... ronaldo is the king and has the best abs to .......

No ken..."I'm the king" he's just a football player...

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Hes better conditioned than best as in nutrition, modern sports science and hemaROIDS, best dont what he did on a diet of booze and sex. In bests day ronaldo gets beat with his own dildo and kicked off the pitch

The man has spent over a decade playing at a level that best couldn’t ever achieve , at a pace and intensity that defies belief , all the time being a misplaced ankle away from a career ending injury due to the constant challenges he suffers from centre half’s desperately seeking to nullify him . 

it’s genuinely like comparing a Bugatti veyron with a Capri 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The man has spent over a decade playing at a level that best couldn’t ever achieve , at a pace and intensity that defies belief , all the time being a misplaced ankle away from a career ending injury due to the constant challenges he suffers from centre half’s desperately seeking to nullify him . 

it’s genuinely like comparing a Bugatti veyron with a Capri 

No way, yes ronaldo is bugatti but best is defo a lambo, wild and untamed but will put you through a hedge in a ball of flames in a drop of a hat. Even the great pele voted for best, but sadly in different eras, ronaldo is the George best of today. Yous had it with gazza he too was a genius that ran on booze and drugs, but no denying he was of that same cloth as the others, just flawed. Ronaldo is a spice boy, head of the UDGay (UDA joke) 

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No way, yes ronaldo is bugatti but best is defo a lambo, wild and untamed but will put you through a hedge in a ball of flames in a drop of a hat. Even the great pele voted for best, but sadly in different eras, ronaldo is the George best of today. Yous had it with gazza he too was a genius that ran on booze and drugs, but no denying he was of that same cloth as the others, just flawed. Ronaldo is a spice boy, head of the UDGay (UDA joke) 

Can’t have it mate . 

best couldn’t play in today’s game or even the last ten years . He is the paddy McCourt of the 70s who was made famous by his appearance . 

Couldn’t lace the boots of souness or Dalgliesh in reality 

i dont consider myself as big a fan of footy as some of you other chaps.....but i do like to watch a game and be entertained ....ive been a liverpool fan all my life ....but when Ronaldo was playing for united ....who i hate ....i couldnt help but watch them every week just to watch Ronaldo ...that kid is the best thats ever been i recon...

yeh i know we all love Pele ....and the love hate relationship we have with  maradona  ....that Eusebio could play a bit an all...but Ronaldo is the goat  

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I know , azpilacuetta would cut him in half for the crack !! 

even 15/20 years ago he would have looked silly - ferdinand, terry, ashley cole, stam, neville and maybe even carragher wouldnt have allowed someone to just dribble past