1 minute ago, sid g said:

Neymar

Watched a bit of him this year in Champions League, great feet, works harder than I realised and is no doubt a huge talent....but...not near Ronaldo, Messi etc for me ...bit of a baby as well when it ain't going his way..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the GOAT, but who cares.., this guy did things with a ball that I’d happily pay to watch. Never get tired of watching the trick where he goes outside then inside in the same stride. He’d have only

The man has spent over a decade playing at a level that best couldn’t ever achieve , at a pace and intensity that defies belief , all the time being a misplaced ankle away from a career ending injury

Hes better conditioned than best as in nutrition, modern sports science and hemaROIDS, best dont what he did on a diet of booze and sex. In bests day ronaldo gets beat with his own dildo and kicked of

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Grew up watching Best, Pele, even Bryan Douglas lol 

CR7 best ever. Fact ? 

Cheers, D.

Man's got it all, skill, stamina,finishes with both feet and head, team player, role model, does a lot of good work for charidee, good looking and played at the top level for ages.

I hate the fooker.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Man's got it all, skill, stamina,finishes with both feet and head, team player, role model, does a lot of good work for charidee, good looking and played at the top level for ages.

I hate the fooker.

Cheers, D.

There aint much to like!! Lol

19 minutes ago, WILF said:

What about Harry Kane ?

FOOTBALLBURP.COM

Uses backdrop of Michail Antonio's winner at Spurs.

Got to be honest he keeps surprising me, he's just keeps getting better, hope he gets a move to a proper club....?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

I have been lucky enough to see Pele play live ,and I knew watching the warm up I was watching the greatest player there will ever be .

Anyone would play that well to escape the Nazis. 

• Haha 2

Again its all down to personal preference, the thing about Brazil was their international team had players who were all amazing and they gelled well and had most success, england just cried, gary liniker just shat himself but ian wright and gazza were top class gazza is in the top ten in my book. 

• Like 2

The true question for me in the messi Ronaldo debate has to be for me , messi has never carried a team single handed . 

Xavi and iniesta were crucial to Barca , messi less so . 

There is an extremely strong argument that xavi is the greatest player ever imho with his influence on international and top level club football . It’s insanely consistent 

• Like 2

Had the pleasure to watch George in the flesh a few times. Never seen owt like him since. Went to see him at Fulham once as well when an away game we were going to got called of. All the reds fans already in London headed to Craven Cottage to cheer him on

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Anyone would play that well to escape the Nazis. 

Pele was brilliant but half his goals were scored in friendlies and testimonials ? 

Cheers, D.