More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

do you believe they travelled to the moon chart 

Of course. Over 400,000 scientists, engineers, physicists, medical people, etc directly involved in in the moon landing program, millions more in the supply chain, every step monitored by the UK, Russia, China, Canada, Australia , Japan.

All of these sworn to secrecy ? All part of a great conspiracy?

Why ? Surely the likes of Russia and China would love to disprove it ?

Apart from the fact that I've worked with people in the aerospace industry that were involved and certainly weren't cranks or conspirers 

Cheers.

• Like 3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Of course. Over 400,000 scientists, engineers, physicists, medical people, etc directly involved in in the moon landing program, millions more in the supply chain, every step monitored by the UK, Russia, China, Canada, Australia , Japan.

Apart from the fact that I've worked with people in the aerospace industry that were involved and certainly weren't cranks or conspirers 

Cheers.

Top answer mate, out of likes ??

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

took them ten year from start to finish to land on it then they missplaced all the data they need to go again lol

now they are unable to get man out of earths atmosphere 

i cant believe in 2021 people still believe it 

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Good post charts,but it doesn't answer the questions.

In the 60s there was no Internet,barely tvs etc it would have been much easier to pull a crafty one.

You can't trust any big goverment as we've learned the past 20 odd years,there lying feckers.

Nasa give a Dutch museum a supposed moon rock,but it was petrified wood lying hoors lol

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

In the 60s there was no Internet,barely tvs etc it would have been much easier to pull a crafty one.

You can't trust any big goverment as we've learned the past 20 odd years,there lying feckers.

Nasa give a Dutch museum a supposed moon rock,but it was petrified wood lying hoors lol

You're at it again Francie bending things, NASA did not give the museum wood claiming it to be moon rock. 

That's the thing with conspiracy theorists, always bending facts to suit. ?

7 minutes ago, Francie said:

"Pull a crafty one" ?????

Do you know how many manned moon landings there have been ?

Do you know how many men have walked on the moon ?

Everyone of them monitored by friends and foes, foes who would like nothing better than to discredit the USA !

Im not going to answer or add anything else to this discussion as it's pointless, If you and mC honestly believe it was was all a hoax or conspiracy then that's your prerogative.

Cheers.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

"Pull a crafty one" ?????

Do you know how many manned moon landings there have been ?

Do you know how many men have walked on the moon ?

Everyone of them monitored by friends and foes, foes who would like nothing better than to discredit the USA !

Im not going to answer or add anything else to this discussion as it's pointless, If you and mC honestly believe it was was all a hoax or conspiracy then that's your prerogative.

Cheers.

Charts if you seen my posts earlier I said I don't have a clue if it's true or not,I'm just asking questions about the suspicions folk have.

Do you not think its suspicious why they say they can't go back?

14 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're at it again Francie bending things, NASA did not give the museum wood claiming it to be moon rock. 

That's the thing with conspiracy theorists, always bending facts to suit. ?

No it was the apollo astronauts that give the then prime minister of Holland the rocks saying it was from the moon,plus they gave it to 100 others.

Why would the astronauts give them fake moon rocks?

They must thought they wouldn't test it,because it was nasa lol

I wonder has anyone tested the rest they handed out?

10 minutes ago, Francie said:

Charts if you seen my posts earlier I said I don't have a clue if it's true or not,I'm just asking questions about the suspicions folk have.

Do you not think its suspicious why they say they can't go back?

Ok, I said I wouldn't answer, but no, it's not suspicious, the costs are now so exhorbitant to find out the same things they already know. The experiments they would do on the moon can be successfully replicated to a great degree on the ISS at a fraction of the cost. The Americans could go back to the moon any time they wanted if congress would commit the money and resources

Did you know that the Russians and Chinese are collaborating on a manned moon base in the near future ?

Im sorry, but I find it exasperating that people doubt the moon landings, and I don't want to get into arguments or offend people ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Ok, I said I wouldn't answer, but no, it's not suspicious, the costs are now so exhorbitant to find out the same things they already know. The experiments they would do on the moon can be successfully replicated to a great degree on the ISS at a fraction of the cost. The Americans could go back to the moon any time they wanted if congress would commit the money and resources

Did you know that the Russians and Chinese are collaborating on a manned moon base in the near future ?

Im sorry, but I find it exasperating that people doubt the moon landings, and I don't want to get into arguments or offend people ?

Cheers.

You obviously trust these fuckers more than me charts lol

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

It’s not about trust! It’s about facts. The technology existed in the 50’s to make a manned space flight. Just the exact knowledge and trial and error wasn’t in play yet. The testing was done and boom, man went to the moon. The cost was ridiculously high and there was no real alternative to failure in the worlds eyes. It was Russia v USA. So all available resources were thrown at the project and subsequent Apollo missions.

33 minutes ago, Francie said:

What's trust got to do with facts ?

Man has walked on the moon, simple as that.

You don't want to believe it, as I've said, that's your prerogative.

Your views of the world have absolutely no effect on my life, just as my views have no effect on yours  ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

What's trust got to do with facts ?

Man has walked on the moon, simple as that.

You don't want to believe it, as I've said, that's your prerogative.

Your views of the world have absolutely no effect on my life, just as my views have no effect on yours  ?

Cheers.

Goodman charts happy new year

• Like 1