Pet hates.

Just now, leegreen said:

although I am becoming more laid back as I mature.

Me too mate, more loving, more inclusive, ready to embrace change….I’m a regular metro sexual these days !

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

Self service tills in Super Markets "take the item out of the bag put it back in, somebody is coming to help"

Helplines. "if you want this press 1 if you that press 2 etc etc". End up going round in bloody circles winds me right up. I just want to talk to a real person not a bloody Bot.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Arry said:

Self service tills in Super Markets "take the item out of the bag put it back in, somebody is coming to help"

Helplines. "if you want this pass 1 if you that pass 2 etc etc". End up going round in bloody circles winds me right up. I just want to talk to a real person not a bloody Bot.

Cheers Arry

Good for knicking though lol

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Good for knicking though lol

Got you mate I really should read what I post. All ways doing it Lol.

Cheers Arry

• 1 month later...

People who go cold water swimming who wear those stupid long coats with a Costa coffee glued to their hands, look every body I’ve been in the cold water and it’s -5 f**k off….

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
Just now, shaaark said:

Partly my point, Mack.  👍

I have been in a few caves,not claustrophobic at all but they are normally smelly,filthy and wet,the lad in that nutty putty cave is sealed up in there forever,trapped upside down in a tight tube.

• Sad 1
56 minutes ago, mackem said:

Some people never come out.

48 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have been in a few caves,not claustrophobic at all but they are normally smelly,filthy and wet,the lad in that nutty putty cave is sealed up in there forever,trapped upside down in a tight tube.

Absolutely mental.

Don't get me wrong, I've been wedged into several tight crevices over the years, but they've all been easily slid out of.  🤓 👍

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

People that go potholing.

What the f**k is wrong with those people?!!

you need to be really knob brained to do that.....i get the shits even thinking about it.....

• Like 2