Pet hates.

2 hours ago, Borr said:

Sparky came in today with lemon tea along with a peppermint back up, had a ribbing . I was on a job and lads were on all these diets with quinoa and beetroot etc, lad kicked off shouting at them in my day was a few e's and down the pub ya nothing but fannies etc, was amusing , but I don't enjoy working with coke heads tbh, dangerous and depressing without the added measures, and me who gets pulled for 'random' drug tests lol....

I can’t be around the powder gang. Winds me up too much chewing my ear off in the pub non stop chat, getting too close , nudging ya on every word. Country’s gone to the dogs

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Borr said:

Sparky came in today with lemon tea along with a peppermint back up, had a ribbing . I was on a job and lads were on all these diets with quinoa and beetroot etc, lad kicked off shouting at them in my day was a few e's and down the pub ya nothing but fannies etc, was amusing , but I don't enjoy working with coke heads tbh, dangerous and depressing without the added measures, and me who gets pulled for 'random' drug tests lol....

The same silly cnuts that come in on a Monday morning and the whole site knows what they been up to?bell on every tooth wankers ?

Unfortunately cocaine is the drug of choice for the masses these days....?

• Like 2
11 hours ago, eastcoast said:

That could be interpreted as a metaphor for modern life in the developed world in general. People doing pointless shit to impress other people who judge the pointless shit. 

Edvard_Munch,_1893,_The_Scream,_oil,_tempera_and_pastel_on_cardboard,_91_x_73_cm,_National_Gallery_of_Norway.jpg

My favourite picture it says a lot to me about life I’ve always got a copy of it in my picture library for some reason.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

I can’t be around the powder gang. Winds me up too much chewing my ear off in the pub non stop chat, getting too close , nudging ya on every word. Country’s gone to the dogs

I think as you get older your c**t valve breaks and you just don’t have the tolerance level for these people…..it’s one of the main reasons I avoid pubs because you’d be on the cusp of smashing somebody’s face in with a bar stool all the time and who the f**k wants that ?……not exactly an enjoyable couple of hours for a middle age gent. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

I find it sad and scary how normal it seems to be and lads who i know who are on not that much more than min wage think nothing of blowing money on that shit and then on the tap towards the end of the month when their skint .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

I find it sad and scary how normal it seems to be and lads who i know who are on not that much more than min wage think nothing of blowing money on that shit and then on the tap towards the end of the month when their skint .

I think you have hit the nail on the head there, I find the widespread “normality” of drugs absolutely shocking ! 
It’s not even a dirty little habit to be kept in the shadows any more, people seem to feel no shame about it which is understandable from youngsters but I am talking about grown blokes.

I just don’t get it at all  

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think you have hit the nail on the head there, I find the widespread “normality” of drugs absolutely shocking ! 
It’s not even a dirty little habit to be kept in the shadows any more, people seem to feel no shame about it which is understandable from youngsters but I am talking about grown blokes.

As far as cocaine goes best description i heard was off an old school type from the east end of London who used to come up north now and again with the dog's was that it's a whirlwind of shit for anyone who gets caught up in it.

• Like 4

Ignorant c**ts who grunt at you in day to day life when out and about 

People who don’t say thank you if you hold a door open for them

People who don’t say please and thank you in the most basic of situations 

People who are rude to some nice shop assistant because they are just being obtuse b*****ds and are completely incapable of stringing a coherent polite sentence together ! 

People in shops talking like getting some damaged packaging on a bag of crisps is the poor 18 year old behind the ramps own personal fault and a disaster on par with Chernobyl……get the f**k out the way you petty little c**t, I’ll pay for them ! 

Traffic wardens !……I have had the police called to me several times over these horrible sub human bits of shit and I’d happily watch them all burn alive in the street without a second thought !

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
57 minutes ago, WILF said:

Does my head in lads at work think there the big I am Charlie and think everybody looks up to them. 

Dirty habit scrotes

• Like 1

Pigeon English ! 

Clapping instead of a minute silence…..what the f**k is all that about ?

Punters who want to tell you the value of your own stock…..f**k off out of my premises you clown !

Cafes cutting one cheap as f**k catering sausage into the thinnest slices ever to make a sandwich……your having that back you cheapskate Turk c**t !

People who take pictures of minor parking infringements on their phones and then plaster it all over a local page like they have blown a South American drug cartel !…….get run over you sad c**t ! 

f**k, I’m on a roll now ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Folks who complain about their bit of shit take away kebab the previous night like they think it should have been cooked by Marco Pierre White !…….you are eating total shit you two Bob prick, f**k off ! 

Coffee in Britain or Ireland !

Cyclists who think they are driving a chieftain tank instead of a 30lb push iron……die you f***ing idiot ! 

Traffic cozzers……what the f**k are they all about the Billy no mates dicks ? 

Bin men who won’t walk 3 yds to pick up a bag that wouldn’t fit in the right colour bin…….tossers ! 

Council workers at the local tip who treat it like their personal fiefdom and talk to you like shit if you don’t have 17 forms of ID and a dna test to prove who you are……just broom round you dopey c**t before you cop a dig ! 

Uppity educated blacks who want to lecture everybody about prejudice the condescending tits……f**k off back to where they hack your hands off for a bowl of Quaker Oats if we are so terrible ! 

Don’t worry lads…..there’s plenty more where this came from ! Lol 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Them little community facebook pages where every little confrontation or infringement is platered on there is one thing i cant stand. 

And people that start on with there chopsiness wont leave it when giving the chance but whip there phone out as soon as it gets abit much for them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, C.green said:

Them little community facebook pages where every little confrontation or infringement is platered on there is one thing i cant stand. 

And people that start on with there chopsiness wont leave it when giving the chance but whip there phone out as soon as it gets abit much for them

Our local ones where they ask does anyone know why the police /ambulance /fire brigade are attending. Nosy curtain twitching feckers or the smug prick who has to post that he is in his tvr with the local club doing a run through the village middle of Sunday morning so is apologising if they wake anyone up and who also posts jokes and memes to the local page to get laughs attention seeking twat !!

• Like 1