Question time

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

So now you've edited your OP post to suit your agenda? 

Looking at the monthly death rates in the UK, dementia and alzheimer's is up there. 

Post your source please. 

Ahahaha what are you on about greb,the only thing I changed was I included the uk,cause i forgot to put it in.

The number one cause of death in the usa an uk in 2020 is ABORTION.

so you got yourself all worked up for nothing greb

• Haha 1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has to be COVID, because I keep getting told by bricklayers and window cleaners that all deaths are going down as COVID deaths and that lockdowns don't work. But I hear microchip rejection and dn

I can see some sleeves getting rolled up shortly after the recent news of the possible allowance of foreign holidays.  Wife: "But husband, you've never shut up about this vaccine and you insist i

My mrs showed two alleged soft markers on a scan, we had to drive from Scarborough to Leeds as that’s the best hospital for this kind of thing allegedly! they did there scans and recommended she

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Very much doubt that personally. Once infection rates are down and COVID is a memory then they ain't going to be turning down business. Not to mention the practicalities of it.

I doubt even international travel will be a big deal long term.

Long term, yes. Short to medium term, no.

Just my opinion, though.

Cheers.

Just now, chartpolski said:

Long term, yes. Short to medium term, no.

Just my opinion, though.

Cheers.

For international travel? Or pubs?

For domestic stuff the government have already said they do not plan on implementing it. Which leaves it down to private individuals (if it's even legal to discriminate like that?) and although there will be some who need to virtue signal and use it as a business differentiator I think the vast majority will not as they just won't care. After all the only way they will be doing business at all is when the government are happy the threat level is down for good.

Internationally it'll depend on the individual countries covid strategy. For a country that has reached herd immunity then importing infections shouldn't be a concern really.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I agree with your sentiment, but I don't agree they will be able to carry on as normal.

Right or wrong, like it or hate it, some sort of Covid passport restrictions will be coming in.

Maybe not implemented by our government, but on a local level, individual pubs, shops, sports venues, etc, will demand proof of vaccination.

On an international level, airlines, holiday companies, foreign countries, etc will also demand them.

When the anti-vaxxers mates are going to the pub for a few pints, before going through the turnstiles to watch the match, and they are sat at home with a can, watching the game on the telly, or their pals are flying off to Spain for a jolly, and they have their faces pressed up against the departure gate window, wishing they were going aswell, that's when it will affect them

Harsh ? Unfair ? Possibly, but that's the way it seems to be heading wether we like it or not.

Cheers.

I think all these folks that had to go abroad on holiday,sit talking shit in the pubs and travelling the length of the country to their holiday homes helped spread this shit in the first place.... Bunch of selfish numpties... Are peoples lives that sad and pathetic that they can't follow the rules??? I travel about a fair bit for work... I come to England and 80% of folks I see don't wear masks in shops, gangs of youths hanging around... No body moves them on... We were in lockdown in Wales and the thick English c**ts were travelling over the border spreading your germs so you could have a pint... Or filling up our beaches and countryside.... Im OK as I only want/need to get to Ireland for holidays etc... More than happy not to fly again as long as I got a hole in my arse.... Its one big joke... That lots of mugs have swallowed hook, line and sinker?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

For international travel? Or pubs?

For domestic stuff the government have already said they do not plan on implementing it. Which leaves it down to private individuals (if it's even legal to discriminate like that?) and although there will be some who need to virtue signal and use it as a business differentiator I think the vast majority will not as they just won't care. After all the only way they will be doing business at all is when the government are happy the threat level is down for good.

Internationally it'll depend on the individual countries covid strategy. For a country that has reached herd immunity then importing infections shouldn't be a concern really.

I hope that the vaccine, lockdowns, etc, prove so effective that no "passports" or restriction will be necessary, but it's allways worth while considering worst case scenarios, or even acting as Devils advocate at times.

in the short term, it not beyond the realms of possibility that the government, while claiming not to be introducing " corvid passports", may ease the restrictions on hospitality and sports venues if patrons can show proof of vaccine and/or negative test.

Cheers.

34 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Isn't there a new 5 minute test being worked on so surely that's got to be a game changer for travel. 

I heard about that dogman,hoe does the test go?saliva or something?

That would be far better than having to be vaccinated to fly,just a test before hand.

Could save alot of hassle for the folk that desperate for a fecking holiday lol

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

That would be far better than having to be vaccinated to fly,just a test before hand.

Or something........... ?

WWW.HEALTH.COM

Anal swab tests for coronavirus are being used in China. Find out what the anal swab test...

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

Not sure Francie. 

4 hours ago, Francie said:

Ahahaha what are you on about greb,the only thing I changed was I included the uk,cause i forgot to put it in.

The number one cause of death in the usa an uk in 2020 is ABORTION.

so you got yourself all worked up for nothing greb

US have just published that they have hit the half a mil mark for corvid deaths..... do you really believe there are more than 500,000 abortions in a year, in the US alone?