Question time

WWW.BBC.COM

Protests are planned after the ban came into effect at midnight on Wednesday

The October ruling by the Constitutional Court found that a 1993 law allowing abortion in cases of severe and irreversible foetal abnormalities was unconstitutional.

In 2019, 98% of abortions were carried out on those grounds, meaning that the ruling effectively banned the vast majority of pregnancy terminations.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has to be COVID, because I keep getting told by bricklayers and window cleaners that all deaths are going down as COVID deaths and that lockdowns don't work. But I hear microchip rejection and dn

I can see some sleeves getting rolled up shortly after the recent news of the possible allowance of foreign holidays.  Wife: "But husband, you've never shut up about this vaccine and you insist i

My mrs showed two alleged soft markers on a scan, we had to drive from Scarborough to Leeds as that’s the best hospital for this kind of thing allegedly! they did there scans and recommended she

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yeah I've just seen it but it stated on the BBC website that was the leading cause for abortion in Poland. 

The leading cause in the UK is to cut the risk of harm to the pregnant woman, giving birth is of a greater risk than termination. 

Problem is mate that that amounts to mental health in real terms. Not physical conditions that aren't hugely open to being 'created'.

I'll say again, I'm not against abortion. I just think some of these facts need to be common knowledge.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Problem is mate that that amounts to mental health in real terms. Not physical conditions that aren't hugely open to being manifested.

I'll say again, I'm not against abortion. I just think some of these facts need to be common knowledge.

True, but you have to think if they're not mentally capable of raising a child then maybe it's for the best? 

Maybe adoption is a better answer, it's not really our place to judge tbh. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

True, but you have to think if they're not mentally capable of raising a child then maybe it's for the best? 

Maybe adoption is a better answer, it's not really our place to judge tbh. 

I don't believe that the majority aren't mentally capable though mate. It's just a loophole imo. I'm not saying that most don't feel the weight of their decision but I think it's a stretch to consider these people backwards. A lass I know who had an abortion is a GP and essentially had one because she couldn't bare the thought of being tied to the father. IMO she is a thoroughly decent person who was conflicted by her decision but equally neither her or her unborn embryo were really at any more risk than normal.

IMO it's a loophole and if it was closed we wouldn't see a spike in pregnancy deaths. But we might see a spike in other stuff, like backyard abortions and f****d up children.

I dunno if there's an answer really. But given the stats I think we need to be honest with ourselves and vigilant because they're shocking quite frankly.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't believe that the majority aren't mentally capable though mate. It's just a loophole imo. I'm not saying that most don't feel the weight of their decision but I think it's a stretch to consider these people backwards. A lass I know who had an abortion is a GP and essentially had one because she couldn't bare the thought of being tied to the father. IMO she was a thoroughly decent person who was conflicted by her decision but equally neither her or her unborn child were really at any more risk than normal.

IMO it's a loophole and if it was closed we wouldn't see a spike in pregnancy deaths. But we might see a spike in other stuff, like backyard abortions and f****d up children.

I dunno if there's an answer really. But given the stats I think we need to be honest with ourselves and vigilant because they're shocking quite frankly.

I'm not saying that they aren't capable just that they're not mentally ready, maybe they should be held accountable for their actions and take some responsibility, who the feck knows. 

It's far from black and white and don't like to judge, I can understand both sides of the argument and agree at the same time. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not saying that they aren't capable just that they're not mentally ready, maybe they should be held accountable for their actions and take some responsibility, who the feck knows. 

It's far from black and white and don't like to judge, I can understand both sides of the argument and agree at the same time. 

That's fair enough,but please stop the appeasement of it all.

They were mentally ready to open there legs an take a length then it's no excuse,its a cop out.

Do you know how these babies are killed,there torn to bits with no pain releif or f**k all,its f***ing horrific an disgusting in my book.theres no excuse for it at all.

If there big enough to do the deed then they should be held responsible for the life there creating.

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

That's fair enough,but please stop the appeasement of it all.

They were mentally ready to open there legs an take a length then it's no excuse,its a cop out.

Do you know how these babies are killed,there torn to bits with no pain releif or f**k all,its f***ing horrific an disgusting in my book.theres no excuse for it at all.

If there big enough to do the deed then they should be held responsible for the life there creating.

Lasses like taking a length and lads like giving a length, it is often done under the influence of alcohol. 

Now in an ideal world we would all be sensible but lust puts the blinkers on. 

You're getting on your high horse here but I could throw examples at you that would make you squirm and say pass. 

Edited by Greb147
10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Lasses like taking a length and lads like giving a length, it is often done under the influence of alcohol. 

You're getting on your high horse here but I could throw examples at you that would make you squirm and say pass. 

Excuses excuses excuses pathetic greb if you ask me.

Make me squirm lol go ahead let's here it.

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm on no high horse at all,your just raging you were wrong on this thread twice,an you dont like being wrong,I can tell from your arguing about anything on other threads threads gone by.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Not in any cases, rape, severe deformities, medical emergencies? 

No no no,tell me a medical emergency of were aborting a baby would save a mother's life?

It has probably happend in a rare case,but that's no grounds for abortion for all upto 9 months the way it is today.

I suppose it would be upto doc on the day of the medical emergency,but then it begs the question,who best aborted the baby or mother?

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

No no no,tell me a medical emergency of were aborting a baby would save a mother's life?

It has probably happend in a rare case,but that's no grounds for abortion for all upto 9 months the way it is today.

I suppose it would be upto doc on the day of the medical emergency,but then it begs the question,who best aborted the baby or mother?

Horrible example here. 

Your Mrs gets raped and is impregnated, what happens? 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Horrible example here. 

Your Mrs gets raped and is impregnated, what happens? 

The child would be kept or given up for adoption,its not the babies fault or the mothers fault is it,they should not have to be put through no more disgusting trauma?

But I know one thing for sure,the raper would be dead an buried,the way it should be,so mothers an children of rape dont have to fear of seeing the cint again.