Question time

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

US have just published that they have hit the half a mil mark for corvid deaths..... do you really believe there are more than 500,000 abortions in a year, in the US alone?

I would. Mate the numbers are huge. It's like 200k in the UK and only like 3% are a medical/health necessity.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has to be COVID, because I keep getting told by bricklayers and window cleaners that all deaths are going down as COVID deaths and that lockdowns don't work. But I hear microchip rejection and dn

I can see some sleeves getting rolled up shortly after the recent news of the possible allowance of foreign holidays.  Wife: "But husband, you've never shut up about this vaccine and you insist i

My mrs showed two alleged soft markers on a scan, we had to drive from Scarborough to Leeds as that’s the best hospital for this kind of thing allegedly! they did there scans and recommended she

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I would. Mate the numbers are huge. It's like 200k in the UK and only like 3% are a medical/health necessity.

I cannae mind that mate. If that's true, it's fuucking ridiculous. Start aborting the mothers and fathers at the same time and have a house clear! Imo medical and extreme reasons are the only reasons for abortion. Not keeping it in your pants or being sensible are not justifiable reasons.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I cannae mind that mate. If that's true, it's fuucking ridiculous. Start aborting the mothers and fathers at the same time and have a house clear! Imo medical and extreme reasons are the only reasons for abortion. Not keeping it in your pants or being sensible are not justifiable reasons.

its their choice mate, cant deny them that

Just now, mushroom said:

Here's another terrible stat, iirc around like 40% are repeat 'aborters'. ie not their first time.

Genuinely, I downloaded the official numbers from the .gov a few years ago. It tells you the different medical justifications and how many they represent, age demographics and what stage of prenatal development the embryo/foetus was in when aborted.

I'm still not against abortion but it's time we dropped the sugar coated talk and recognised it for what it is, authorised euthanasia of prenatal humans out of pragmatism, not emergency.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Here's another terrible stat, iirc around like 40% are repeat 'aborters'. ie not their first time.

Genuinely, I downloaded the official numbers from the .gov a few years ago. It tells you the different medical justifications and how many they represent, age demographics and what stage of prenatal development the embryo/foetus was in when aborted.

I'm still not against abortion but it's time we dropped the sugar coated talk and recognised it for what it is, authorised euthanasia of prenatal humans out of pragmatism, not emergency.

Exactly mate ?

I find the whole public discussion on it totally bizarre tbh.

On the one hand you've got people who are fighting for the rights of women over their own bodies but seemingly don't care about the right to life of a prenatal human.

Then of course you have the philosophical argument of what exactly constitutes 'life', ie at what point of development does an embryo/foetus become a human with rights? Many would argue at the foetal stage, when it starts to look human right? But that is countered by 'so it wouldn't be murder if I assaulted a woman with the intention of causing her to abort her embryonic child due to the physical trauma'? It'd be what, just simple GBH?

And almost all debates go straight to the medical emergency justification even though those cases are a tiny proportion of the total. They're basically irrelevant.

Similarly though most 'pro-lifers' don't want to accept the reality of not giving women the option. Banning shit is rarely a solution.

5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I find the whole public discussion on it totally bizarre tbh.

On the one hand you've got people who are fighting for the rights of women over their own bodies but seemingly don't care about the right to life of a prenatal human.

Then of course you have the philosophical argument of what exactly constitutes 'life', ie at what point of development does an embryo/foetus become a human with rights? Many would argue at the foetal stage, when it starts to look human right? But that is countered by 'so it wouldn't be murder if I assaulted a woman with the intention of causing her to abort her embryonic child due to the physical trauma'? It'd be what, just simple GBH?

And almost all debates go straight to the medical emergency justification even though those cases are a tiny proportion of the total. They're basically irrelevant.

Similarly though most 'pro-lifers' don't want to accept the reality of not giving women the option. Banning shit is rarely a solution.

The vast majority of abortions are cases of foetal abnormalities, I believe parents should be given the choice on the matter. 

27 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

How do i go about booking this swab please    i thank you 

Not sure IWW, still only being used in China. Did find another article about it saying we should start practicing for the test by sticking a cotton bud up (minimum of 2”) and twirling it around a bit. Let me know how you get on ??

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The vast majority of abortions are cases of foetal abnormalities, I believe parents should be given the choice on the matter. 

Not true mate.

Ground E abortions are those performed because of fetal abnormality at any
gestation. There were 3,183 abortions performed under ground E in 2019. This is
a slight fall since 2018, when there were 3,269. In both 2018 and 2019, only 2% of
abortions were performed under ground E (Table 3). 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/891405/abortion-statistics-commentary-2019.pdf

The proportion of abortions performed under different grounds has remained
similar to previous years. In 2019, 98% of abortions (202,975) were performed
under ground C.

The vast majority (99.9%) of abortions carried out under ground C alone were
reported as being performed because of a risk to the woman’s mental health.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/891405/abortion-statistics-commentary-2019.pdf

Edited by Born Hunter
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah I've just seen it but it stated on the BBC website that was the leading cause for abortion in Poland. 

The leading cause in the UK is to cut the risk of harm to the pregnant woman, giving birth is of a greater risk than termination.