Question time

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has to be COVID, because I keep getting told by bricklayers and window cleaners that all deaths are going down as COVID deaths and that lockdowns don't work. But I hear microchip rejection and dn

I can see some sleeves getting rolled up shortly after the recent news of the possible allowance of foreign holidays.  Wife: "But husband, you've never shut up about this vaccine and you insist i

My mrs showed two alleged soft markers on a scan, we had to drive from Scarborough to Leeds as that’s the best hospital for this kind of thing allegedly! they did there scans and recommended she

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

The child would be kept or given up for adoption,its not the babies fault or the mothers fault is it,they should not have to be put through no more disgusting trauma?

But I know one thing for sure,the raper would be dead an buried,the way it should be,so mothers an children of rape dont have to fear of seeing the cint again.

But one could say the mother would be put through extreme mental and physical trauma by going through the birth process. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But one could say the mother would be put through extreme mental and physical trauma by going through the birth process. 

Two wrongs dont make a right greb.

It's the worst case,but it's a tiny percentage of abortion,the rest are just,I dont want it I cant cope,what about my job,look atvthe figures born put up,theres repeat abortions ffs

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Two wrongs dont make a right greb.

It's the worst case,but it's a tiny percentage of abortion,the rest are just,I dont want it I cant cope,what about my job,look atvthe figures born put up,theres repeat abortions ffs

That's your opinion mate, many others feel differently. 

Just like in Poland, many were protesting these new laws put in place. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Yeah I know greb imo,but I cant see how killing the baby will solve anything.

If the right thing was done,an the raper killed stone dead,then maybe it would be just that little bit easier for the mother to give it up for adoption instead of killing it.

I seen a show years ago,it was about people who were conceived through rape,it was adults talking,il see if I can find it greb.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What way do you think the polish will handle it,if it comes to what you said,a medical emergency or rape,they have to back it up

South hams does abortion lead to death?

Yes or no

Dont beat round the Bush,simple enough question?

An if you say no,then I'd like to hear your opinion on it.

That's why I started this thread,to get folk talking,its a disgrace how many innocent children are being aborted.

An some folk are gona hate me for it but who gives a f**k,I stand with the unborn,who cant defend themselves.

@Francie morals are not solely for the pious ;)

There are real reasons for abortion. Nowadays, the throwaway mentality eludes me mate. 

I was a boy studying, working, having a laugh....

Now I have an 18 year old super star, that I cannot imagine life without.

There are women who have abortions, who feel the same and missed out. I cannot even begin to understand their pain!

Culture/media/cnuts all have a hand in this!

But in my mind it should be restricted. Joder!

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Francie said:

South hams does abortion lead to death?

Yes or no

Dont beat round the Bush,simple enough question?

An if you say no,then I'd like to hear your opinion on it.

That's why I started this thread,to get folk talking,its a disgrace how many innocent children are being aborted.

An some folk are gona hate me for it but who gives a f**k,I stand with the unborn,who cant defend themselves.

It leads to death of cells in some cases and then also leads to death of a human in others but abortion is not a recognised cause of death. 

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

@Francie morals are not solely for the pious ;)

There are real reasons for abortion. Nowadays, the throwaway mentality eludes me mate. 

I was a boy studying, working, having a laugh....

Now I have an 18 year old super star, that I cannot imagine life without.

There are women who have abortions, who feel the same and missed out. I cannot even begin to understand their pain!

Culture/media/cnuts all have a hand in this!

But in my mind it should be restricted. Joder!

Snap, I was 18 and the bird I was shagging told me she couldn't have a kid.... f***ing score I don't have to wrap it! 2 months later she gives me the names she's already chosen and now 10 years later I wouldn't have it any other way 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

It leads to death of cells in some cases and then also leads to death of a human in others but abortion is not a recognised cause of death. 

I dint care what the goverment says about it,the baby is alive,an abortion kills them,so stop being stupid for once an use your brain.

57 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I dont know where I really stand on abortion not having thought much about it, but some of the abortion laws in the USA are fckn barbaric

Bb europe an ireland have the most barbaric to date.

You can abort a baby up until 9months,if any man agrees with that I'm calling them evil scum,f**k them.