What's cooking?

9 minutes ago, mackem said:

Breakfast in themselves mate,strawberry or blueberry pancakes and maple syrup,all sorts of breakfasts around the world that appear strange to other countries vive le difference.

Had a burger in a diner yesterday on the way home from the city,it was huge,i must have looked like Ed Milliband eating it,it was served with gravy and mashed potato.Mrs Mack who is slim had ribs,chicken,fries.

5D979E2C-C7BC-4470-A86A-F3194854359E.jpeg

48615B8A-60D4-4A9B-8565-02A1D84987D4.jpeg

303D4D22-0605-4FE7-9B28-8E4090CDAD7D.jpeg

That picture lost him a lot of votes 

• Haha 1

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

supa-noodles are my crac cocaine.....everytime i have them i make a different stir fry sauce....you can use fatty pork...chicken...shrimps.....or just vedge on its own...

P1000976tn.jpg

P1000977tn.jpg

P1000978tn.jpg

Wtf come on now why you using bachelors noodle lol

• Haha 1

Pizza night tonight, knocked the dough up after work this morning. This beast is mine with pepperoni, ham,chicken tikka, hot dog, bacon, pepper, mushrooms red onion and sweetcorn all washed down with cruzcampo followed by pints of jd and coke 😋 

Screenshot_20231209_170919_Gallery.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1