What's cooking?

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_5244.JPG.8fcb0a6df093d1abe8f3e1449700e616.JPGDSC_5245.JPG.b682556b910edbaa6cca8e9c364ad038.JPGDSC_5246.JPG.a28f3ce8d738aee229b2edad84b07031.JPG

The best ever breakfast , is an early morning fry up , when you've been sat outside fishing all night . You can smell it from half a mile away , and it tastes amazing 👍.

• Like 5

sweet&sour...........for a change...

the instructions tell you you chuckthe contents of the jar in with yer fried stuff andboil...............yuck

i fry me stuff up so its mr al dente...add 3 spoonfuls of sweet and sour ..fry so it crackles ..add yer prawns or whatever..

serve.....thatway you can taste everything....its not just a mash up

P1000927ss.jpg

P1000928ss.jpg

P1000929ss.jpg

P1000930ss.jpg

P1000931ss.jpg

• Like 13
2 hours ago, brambles said:

Great way to have yer brekkie but those Richmond sausages gie me the boak 

Why I like goin with my old man 1st thing he says is what you taking so we all just say like few bags of crisps some cold pies etc knowing he'll go straight to butchers and get bacon sausage blackpudding eggs etc and cook us all breakfast burgers and steak canadians  for dinner because you can't live off that shit like crisps etc last time out lad in swim next to my old man loved it as he got full fry up brews  made and his dinner cooked for a couple of days 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

A bit of a trial run today - Peaches cooked in cinnamon, demerara sugar and dark rum with clotted cream.

......... The missus loved it - happy days :good:

IMG_20231111_150021.jpg

On a promise tonight mate.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1