AJ vs Pulev

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Wilder's punch power has been 'elevated' because he's fought no-one with a top class chin. 90% of all his fights have been against, to use morton's favourite word, DROSS. Fury is 'probably' his best opponent, and we've all seen him dropped quite a few times, by four different fighters, so how can wilder's punch power be accurately assessed to be the hardest?

I agree with you for the most part but it's clear to see Wilder punches very hard. 

If you watch his knockdown of Fury the right hand didn't land cleanly tbh. 

It's true though, as competition stiffens it's harder to blast people away so easily. 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's a draw ,will you both fuk off ?

Just for the record, f**k Anthony Josua ?

Had a really interesting conversation with a well known old trainer a few days ago he made some interesting points that the entire purpose of " fistic instruction " as he put it...is slowly being erod

Posted Images

Just now, maxhardcore said:

We not talking technical ability when comparing Tyson and wilder

Im talking one punch knockout power?

But my point is you have to land that shot to knock somebody out. 

Wilder has done that for the most part but he has mostly done it against relatively poor opposition. 

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

No poorer opposition than that mug AJ became world champion when beating imo ?

Let's be honest here, AJ has a much better resume than Wilder even though Wilder does have 2 good names on his record. 

1 hour ago, martyn2233 said:

Yeah, saw eddie hearn talking about that earlier.

Fury doesn't 'really' have to fight wilder again, and how much, if it can be done, are they going to offer usyk to step aside? 

I won't hold my breath though lol.

On 17/12/2020 at 14:01, maxhardcore said:

Wel see who’s who when Fury - AJ get it on 2021 if he got it in him and Hearn don’t come up with some plan to dodge it ?

Belting I'll be able post your old posts re fury again when you start proclaiming yourself the new Nostradamus again

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Most on here we’re not giving Fury any credit whatsoever ‘ anytime from dethroning Klitchko to beating Wilder first time ( I mean getting robbed ) at only 50%

Some were still doubting and knocking after he absolutely battered him second time around and truth be told the usual crowd on here will be secretly hoping for a AJ win if the fight happens .

If it does happen 9/10 Fury wins if coming into the ring 100% mentally and physically.

AJ has a heavyweights punchers chance and that’s it

Fury is the superior boxer hands down in every department and he’s getting stronger .

Max do you give AJ any credit for his achievements? Because looking at both fighters resumes on paper there's not much in it besides Fury being a drugs cheat. 

10 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Nice but f**k having them on the settle mate I bet you daren't sit down lol

I think the one with the  collar would take grebs akita ??

Amazing temperament on the dog mate.you could sit on that couch with him no bother.

He would sit between both the lads when they were kids sitting on the floor with a plate of sandwiches.and wouldn't batter an eyelid at them.

I've told many lads this some believe it some don't..I came home from work 1 day.talking to the wife after a few mins she said or I taught spike a new trick today.i taught him to wink she said..feck off you header I told her..look at this then.she called him over and told him to sit.she then said watch..she looked at him and winked.spike winked straight back.she done it numerous times..it blew my head ?

Very intelligent dog mate..

If I was walking him and he seen grebs akita wearing the high viz harness.im sure spike would of laughed and thought look at that cnut ??

• Haha 1