AJ vs Pulev

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's a draw ,will you both fuk off ?

Just for the record, f**k Anthony Josua ?

Had a really interesting conversation with a well known old trainer a few days ago he made some interesting points that the entire purpose of " fistic instruction " as he put it...is slowly being erod

Posted Images

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

You don't know me at all so how would you know I wouldn't honour a bet? I've made a bet and I'll stick to it, if fury beats AJ in their first fight I'll never come on here again 

fucks sake......i want AJ to win.....

7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

You don't know me at all so how would you know I wouldn't honour a bet? I've made a bet and I'll stick to it, if fury beats AJ in their first fight I'll never come on here again 

You're full of it, you were worming your way out of another bet with Max only last week. 

On 12/12/2020 at 23:58, NEWKID said:

I know what you mean mate, I just heard Johnny Nelson saying about keeping that jab going whilst he has his "break", good point i thought..sometimes he stops throwing completely and allows some pressure on..

Hes a better finisher than Bruno for me though, and is a better finisher than Fury, he will land at some point in the fight and then we'll see a bit more about Fury... I dont think Fury can bully AJ like he did Wilder...I just hope it happens, I dont care who wins tbh

Hooray a sensible post thats not clouded by boyish superstar crushes....i thought Joshua boxed well in patches,he has clearly learned from past fights that he doesnt have the engine to fully commit to the attacks that dont cause immediate problems for an opponent....i like that it shows a level of understanding i didnt think he had...im not sure any other heavyweight in the division could have got Pulev out of there he was a tough guy.....when you look at resumes Fury's doesnt even look worthy of fighting Joshua,but its the only meaningful fight left out there until if/when Usyk grows into the division.....like yourself i couldnt give a bollock who wins its a shit era for the division so if they can all make a lot of dough out of it then great.

• Like 2

Had a really interesting conversation with a well known old trainer a few days ago he made some interesting points that the entire purpose of " fistic instruction " as he put it...is slowly being eroded and replaced by " punchless performers " who can win a contest without having a fight....he was talking about how a young boy used to be taught how to defend himself with his fists and how the step from amateur to pro boxing is now so easy due to the emphasis placed on fitness rather than toughness,evasion rather than durability...and point scoring rather than causing injury........almost as though they are trying to take the toughness and brutality out of " a fight " in order to keep in line with every other " compassion " in society......certainly got me thinking.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Had a really interesting conversation with a well known old trainer a few days ago he made some interesting points that the entire purpose of " fistic instruction " as he put it...is slowly being eroded and replaced by " punchless performers " who can win a contest without having a fight....he was talking about how a young boy used to be taught how to defend himself with his fists and how the step from amateur to pro boxing is now so easy due to the emphasis placed on fitness rather than toughness,evasion rather than durability...and point scoring rather than causing injury........almost as though they are trying to take the toughness and brutality out of " a fight " in order to keep in line with every other " compassion " in society......certainly got me thinking.

There changing every sort of contact sport into a snowflake show,footy and rugby both have had so many rule changes it has changed the game. Not sure how sport will look in 20 years but i will be suprised if boxing is still allowed the way it's all going......