Living in filth

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

On 02/12/2020 at 23:59, Greb147 said:

Who said what he said was fine? No it's not but it was obviously an inappropriate joke. 

Do you really believe it was an inappropriate joke..doesn't sound like a joke..

1357493883_Screenshot_20201204-1944532.png.290fd43b320f12c350268229f21ccfe2.png1495787943_Screenshot_20201204-1945242.png.10fa3355cf432f4cd484286248469198.png

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, king said:

Do you really believe it was an inappropriate joke..doesn't sound like a joke..

1357493883_Screenshot_20201204-1944532.png.290fd43b320f12c350268229f21ccfe2.png1495787943_Screenshot_20201204-1945242.png.10fa3355cf432f4cd484286248469198.png

You're speaking to the wrong fella. 

The man needs to explain it all himself.

Don't involve me with your shit, I'm guessing you've had all this out before. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

You're speaking to the wrong fella. 

The man needs to explain it all himself.

Don't involve me with your shit, I'm guessing you've had all this out before. 

I'm speaking to you..the 1 who was adamant that what was said was in "innapropiate joke" 

you was happy enough to say it was an innapropiate joke.when you don't know feck all about the facts...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

I'm speaking to you..the 1 who was adamant that what was said was in "innapropiate joke" 

you was happy enough to say it was an innapropiate joke.when you don't know feck all about the facts...

If you're that bothered about what he said then do something about it like you promised you would. 

I think you're a hypocrite, now let's change the subject. 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If you're that bothered about what he said then do something about it like you promised you would. 

I think you're a hypocrite, now let's change the subject. 

So you stopped defending what he said then ok fine...

Let it be a lesson to you dogdox.dont assume you know facts about something and being full on outspoken when you know nowt..

We will leave it there......

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, king said:

So you stopped defending what he said then ok fine...

Let it be a lesson to you dogdox.dont assume you know facts about something and being full on outspoken when you know nowt..

We will leave it there......

Good to see you agree to being a hypocrite. 

Fair play to ya lad, now sort your tiff out with GB. ?

14 hours ago, zandy01 said:

This Doctor was an obsessive hoarder, my wife had to visit his house with work, she said every room in the huge house was stacked high with all sorts of stuff and had to squeeze through tiny corridors and then she entered an office, captains desk in middle and surrounded by filled custom bookshelves from floor to ceiling and not a thing out of place, absolutely pristine in this one room... 

His lucky nephew inherited the house abs everything in it - have a read and see the surprise...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1103849/The-eccentric-uncle-left-garage--containing-6m-Bugatti-supercar.html

Brilliant, I love reading stuff like that ?

2 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

Not my thread ,yet again you lie to feed your own agenda....And you call me strange?

Oh yes it was, so tell me again about my lies. ??

Don't spit your dummy out now after you decided to ride on the banter bus.