Living in filth

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

Typical old dogdox.pulled up when you are wrong.and then the abuse starts..

Any man with children in this world should be on full guard.when a grown man middle 30's says he's looking at school girls and thinks he would like to do an old so.

And for the record.i haven't spread rumours or made things up.ive merely quoted what was said. 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

As I said, entirely up to you, enjoy yourself ?

It is entirely up to me you're right. 

If he's going to make shite up then fcuk him. 

If you're that interested read the thread properly instead of jumping on the bandwagon. 

Frank Doberman was being his usual self and then backtracked when GB tried explaining himself. 

Frank Doberman needs to stop exaggerating and  tell the truth for once.

Just now, king said:

Typical old dogdox.pulled up when you are wrong.and then the abuse starts..

Any man with children in this world should be on full guard.when a grown man middle 30's says he's looking at school girls and thinks he would like to do an old so.

And for the record.i haven't spread rumours or made things up.ive merely quoted what was said. 

You were right about that Kingy, do you want a gold medal for it? 

Can I ask why you still associate yourself with blokes on here who find him amusing? 

At least be consistent will you. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You were right about that Kingy, do you want a gold medal for it? 

Can I ask why you still associate yourself with blokes on here who find him amusing? 

At least be consistent will you. 

Name these blokes then...

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Go and look at his posts whenever he rips you a new one. 

Do the homework yourself. 

I'm glad you didn't name anyone to drag them into this shit thread..

Greb, you were cracking along alright for a while with some fair input.

Lately you seem to have gone totally off your canister again like in your previous incarnations.

Last time it went boss eyed for you with Katchum and you ended up embarrassing yourself.

Wind it back mate, no need.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice try WILF but that doesn't wash with me fella. 

I haven't gone off nothing and we both know it. 

The facts are people have gone all menstrual since about the time I created the Lewis Hamilton thread. 

Folk went full snowflake and have had the daggers out since. 

The place then ends up with little old women adding a little extra on from a story they heard. 

The facts are folk don't want to read the true points  of an argument and just want to have a whinge.

You bringing up Katchum proves my point. 

Thanks for the advice though. ?

Edited by Greb147
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Have fun then ?

What fun? 

It's boring shite but I refuse to tow the company line on here, you and others have to deal with that. 

I won't have blokes lying and exaggerating without putting them straight. 

You will never admit that I'm right but we both know I am. 

Gnasher was talking complete utter tosh so he was called out for it. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

What fun? 

It's boring shite but I refuse to tow the company line on here, you and others have to deal with that. 

I won't have blokes lying and exaggerating without putting them straight. 

You will never admit that I'm right but we both know I am. 

Gnasher was talking complete utter tosh so he was called out for it. 

I can’t admit you are right because I don’t even know what the f***ing hell you are talking about.

All I know is that your tone is becoming more confrontational and aggressive and you ain’t in a position to back that up.

You will lead yourself off down the garden path again and next be offering to meet lads and then you will be bang in trouble if you actually bother to go this time.

Don’t make a blind bit of difference to me but this is a forum for an exchange of views and that mine.

As I said, do what makes you feel good.....if the aggressive, confrontational type who fancies himself as a bit of a fighting man is who you see yourself as then fair enough, whatever rocks your boat mate ?

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can’t admit you are right because I don’t even know what the f***ing hell you are talking about.

All I know is that your tone is becoming more confrontational and aggressive and you ain’t in a position to back that up.

You will lead yourself off down the garden path again and next be offering to meet lads and then you will be bang in trouble if you actually bother to go this time.

Don’t make a blind bit of difference to me but this is a forum for an exchange of views and that mine.

As I said, do what makes you feel good.....if the aggressive, confrontational type who fancies himself as a bit of a fighting man is who you see yourself as then fair enough, whatever rocks your boat mate ?

OK, so basically you're tongue punching your idol without bothering or caring to read what bullshite he spouted? 

Gnasher has read something off King and twisted it to suit his agenda, he's good at stuff like that. 

Again thanks for your advice but I'm sure I'll be fine, don't believe the hype. ?

Edited by Greb147