Living in filth

How can people live like this ??? 

Went to work this morning to take a dividing wall down and rebuild (for a housing association), said morning to the neighbour and her daughter as they setting off for school, went through empty house, set trestles and boards up, get up and looks over in to said neighbours yard to see this....

Filthy, dirty, stinking lazy b*****ds - how could you just through all this shit out your back door and carry on as normal... Beggars belief and dread to think what the inside of house is like.

F0A522C2-6D6A-4479-9FFA-AD02E5A0128B.jpeg

• Sad 2

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Drug addicts or foreigners.

In alot of cases just general human filth. Lots of drug addicts, foreigners and mental health issues mixed in. 

Honestly, I go into homes that would make your skin creep. African asylum seekers in one room bedsits sleeping on the floor with rats running over them. Open sewers in gardens, gardens full of dog shite, beds full of bedbugs, bags of rubbish and nappies thrown in gardens...

That photo above looks just like the area where  I’m working, back lanes are piled 6ft high with rubbish...

We see loads of rats scurrying about everyday, all kinds of rubbish, human waste, furniture - you name it, all just gets thrown out into the street, lane or garden/yard...

I appreciate that’s it’s a disadvantaged area but there’s just no excuse for the state of how they treat it, every race, colour and culture are mixed and in together. Top of the range Merc’s, BMW’s, Audi’s and Rangerovers parked in front street outside every other house, eating takeaways most days/nights, smoking 20 tabs a day over paying gas/electric and living like utter scum and pigs whilst complaining that they have no money....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Standard mate. I see it daily. I can't put pics on from inside people's houses obviously but the things I see are unbelievable. 

Screenshot_20201202_171645_com.whatsapp.jpg

And that's King's back garden, I can see lots of application forms there and paragliding paraphernalia. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, zandy01 said:

That photo above looks just like the area where  I’m working, back lanes are piled 6ft high with rubbish...

We see loads of rats scurrying about everyday, all kinds of rubbish, human waste, furniture - you name it, all just gets thrown out into the street, lane or garden/yard...

I appreciate that’s it’s a disadvantaged area but there’s just no excuse for the state of how they treat it, every race, colour and culture are mixed and in together. Top of the range Merc’s, BMW’s, Audi’s and Rangerovers parked in front street outside every other house, eating takeaways most days/nights, smoking 20 tabs a day over paying gas/electric and living like utter scum and pigs whilst complaining that they have no money....

Go down most Paki areas were there is ginnels even gated ones and you will see that kind of site because they know the councils will just move it and they don't have to pay for a skip or dirty there car 

• Like 2
Just now, baker boy said:

Mate, we get it you've got a " thing " for king, try dropping him a pm to see if he'll let you touch him and stop fcking every thread up with your adolescent obssesion with him

He won't shag you. 

12 minutes ago, zandy01 said:

Yeah and all blaming council or landlords for the condition of the property, while your stood looking at dirty nappies, takeaway boxes and dog shit from 3 dunghill bull terriers. 

1 hour ago, zandy01 said:

How can people live like this ??? 

Went to work this morning to take a dividing wall down and rebuild (for a housing association), said morning to the neighbour and her daughter as they setting off for school, went through empty house, set trestles and boards up, get up and looks over in to said neighbours yard to see this....

Filthy, dirty, stinking lazy b*****ds - how could you just through all this shit out your back door and carry on as normal... Beggars belief and dread to think what the inside of house is like.

F0A522C2-6D6A-4479-9FFA-AD02E5A0128B.jpeg

You couldn't imagine inside that house ? so what do they do open the back door and walk through all that rubbish.they must have serious mental issues or something...

• Like 1