Living in filth

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

Just now, South hams hunter said:

What wiggling? You said what ginger said was fine because he was joking and you listen to people make noncey jokes and just take it on the chin. You either support it or your a coward

You know exactly what you are doing gobshite. 

Who said what he said was fine? No it's not but it was obviously an inappropriate joke. 

It's bothered you that much you've corresponded with him on here, you're full of gas and a wanker with it. 

1 minute ago, king said:

And you are standing on the ground listening to that wrong un digger driver saying such jokes..ffs tell the dirty cnut straight man.

If I heard anyone talking like that I wouldn't be quiet.i can guarantee you that...

Who the fcuk is this clown? 

Have you heard yourself. 

Stop making up little scenarios in your simple head when you don't have the foggiest. 

You can tell your life is just lies and bullshite, you even start concocting stories for other folk. ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Who said what he said was fine? No it's not but it was obviously an inappropriate joke. 

It's bothered you that much you've corresponded with him on here, you're full of gas and a wanker with it. 

What am I doing exactly?

You f***ing defended it a few pages back because its a normal thing for blokes to do

I never saw the comment or I would have said something.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

It's not an inappropriate joke at all.

That's what he said he was doing..that ain't a joke at all.

Just now, king said:

It's not an inappropriate joke at all.

That's what he said he was doing..that ain't a joke at all.

And how do you know he wasn't joking about doing that numbnuts? 

Anyway why don't you take it up with him seeing as he's made you go in to meltdown. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Who the fcuk is this clown? 

Have you heard yourself. 

Stop making up little scenarios in your simple head when you don't have the foggiest. 

You can tell your life is just lies and bullshite, you even start concocting stories for other folk. ?

My name is dean.ive even posted my picture on here.thats who I am...

I can't believe you just stand there in work and listen to grown men talking about kids etc. And not say a fecking word..

• Like 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

And how do you know he wasn't joking about doing that numbnuts? 

Anyway why don't you take it up with him seeing as he's made you go in to meltdown. 

Because he was pulled up on what he said.and he tried to defend why he does it.you wasn't on the thread.but act like you was..

He's your mate.and you are defending him.so ask him yourself...

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

You need a word standing round just accepting people acting like that. If you think that's normal then you're more backward then anyone could have ever thought

Says the man who's a 5th generation inbred. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, king said:

Because he was pulled up on what he said.and he tried to defend why he does it.you wasn't on the thread.but act like you was..

He's your mate.and you are defending him.so ask him yourself...

You ask him ya yellow bellied coward of a man.