Copper bracelets

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've watched lots of YouTube but still can't figure it, can you send me those two books you read? 

I don't own them no more my cousin bought the paraglider off me.and I gave him the books.buy this 1 you will get the basics from it..73242001_Screenshot_20201201-1854292.png.cf645c9b37c85c848282a8e87ef2c10c.png

• Haha 1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Place is full of achy backed ,arthritic faced ,tennis elbowed moaning fkers ,Ray is 67 and you never hear him complain .man up ffs.

Nothing if he's a poofter.

Only on THL could a question about copper bracelets turn into a bitch fest ? People calling eack other puffs while calling and bitching about men they have never and will never meet, over absolut

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Arry said:

If any body is interested.

I've one of these Bioflow things that looks like a watch with magnets in it.

IMG_2699.JPG.fd0d40bf138cd976dfe08888ee14431d.JPG

http://pivotalhealth.co.uk/how_bioflow_works.htm

Cheers Arry

That's what I started off with (a present) the strap rotted and I couldn't get a replacement strap from them, only a new full gizmo so I binned them and went to the copper with magnets.

Cheers, D.

1 minute ago, dytkos said:

That's what I started off with (a present) the strap rotted and I couldn't get a replacement strap from them, only a new full gizmo so I binned them and went to the copper with magnets.

Cheers, D.

Same happen to mine mate I made that strap out of leather. I think it does work mate but who knows for sure. Seems to help with my thumbs they give me f**k at times.

IMG_2701.JPG.99c69145ee48aa2fbb435d0e5cd8e82f.JPG

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
1 hour ago, king said:

I've never heard of golfers elbow.I did have tennis elbow bad for a few years from the dozer.very uncomfortable.

Tennis elbow runs on the outside of your elbow and golfers elbow on the inside .. that nobbly bit we normally call the funny bone is where a lot of the pain comes from in golfers elbow 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dougieboy said:

You must post “I’m a real man” several times a week in here. Who are you trying to convince? 

I thought it was my first time? 

You're in awe of this real man aren't you, you'd love to go in the bathroom after me just to smell my shit.