Copper bracelets

11 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I have tried buddy I hate letting the Mrs down in that department but unless she's on top I'm afraid my back knacked in  fact I hope she's not horny tonight ? 

Was only joking mate. My birthday yesterday, so was imbibing a few celebratory guinness' lol ?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Place is full of achy backed ,arthritic faced ,tennis elbowed moaning fkers ,Ray is 67 and you never hear him complain .man up ffs.

Nothing if he's a poofter.

Only on THL could a question about copper bracelets turn into a bitch fest ? People calling eack other puffs while calling and bitching about men they have never and will never meet, over absolut

Posted Images

Dont know of any science but will say, have  had cortisone injections in my elbows and shoulders, epidurals in my spine and steroids injected in my feet and the most trouble free joints on my body are my wrists, have had copper bracelets and magnets  on for 30years, I don’t go green as I have greasie whop skin and my other bit of bling is a paracord bracelet which is very handy when your boot lace snaps or you need a bit of string in the middle of no where 

D08AA4DF-6272-4211-B87D-F1B13E18E419.jpeg

E6CF6D04-3839-4442-B7D6-0D4B3D4F6809.jpeg

My dad and an old pal of mine, both of whom worked most of their lives on ships, oil rigs and the like, had arthritis in their hands and swore by Tiger Balm.

But only the genuine stuff from Thailand, not the version you can buy here. Evidently the Thai version has certain ingredients that arn't allowed in the version we have here.

I allways brought loads back for them when ever I'd been out there.

Cheers.

14 hours ago, shaaark said:

Ok, no drama, but why did you have it valued if it means such sentimental value?

Realistically, I couldn't/wouldn't give a f**k. We've all been skint mate, several times throughout our lives. Just don't give us the bollox about not selling, when you've had it valued. Simple. ?

I DID NOT have it valued read what i said read it carefully i gave the price as a guide to WHAT SCRAP GOLD was priced @ as for yesterdays prices  giving nobody the bollox about not selling as  i have said its not for sale my grand kids will get it when i die

19 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

I DID NOT have it valued read what i said read it carefully i gave the price as a guide to WHAT SCRAP GOLD was priced @ as for yesterdays prices  giving nobody the bollox about not selling as  i have said its not for sale my grand kids will get it when i die

Ok mate,  no probs. 

My birthday yesterday, so was just being a bit silly after a few drinks. ?

Still think any man wearing loads of jewellery is a faggoty c**t though ??

Edited by shaaark

I met a member from the site who came dressed in a velour tracksuit ,with gold chains ,big chunky gold bracelets ,rings on nearly every finger and he called me bro !..I won't embarrass him by naming him .....but it was Stewie .

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Think you might be right with the one handed driving, my right elbow plays up but wasn't sure if it was perhaps casting big weights or lugging.

Have you thought about going fixed spool mate?

I get on okay with the 7500c's mate, Still catch the odd fish.

Cheers Arry

10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Happy belated birthday shaaark I take it was a merry one 

?, yeah was a bit lol. Not had a good drink for about three months. Had a few guinness' the night babic fought, but had a proper relax with a few last night and a bottle of wine. 

Felt a tad 'unwell' when I woke up this morning mind ? lol ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

My dad and an old pal of mine, both of whom worked most of their lives on ships, oil rigs and the like, had arthritis in their hands and swore by Tiger Balm.

But only the genuine stuff from Thailand, not the version you can buy here. Evidently the Thai version has certain ingredients that arn't allowed in the version we have here.

I allways brought loads back for them when ever I'd been out there.

Cheers.

Don't know charts, if talking crap lol, but do the use (tiger bones) to make this stuff, if so I rather be fooked up like now with me hands, than have endangered species (tiger) killed mate. ?

3 minutes ago, bird said:

Don't know charts, if talking crap lol, but do the use (tiger bones) to make this stuff, if so I rather be fooked up like now with me hands, than have endangered species (tiger) killed mate. ?

Nah, Ray mate, I'm quite sure they don't use any real tiger parts ! 

I'd guess it's more opioid based.

Cheers.