Copper bracelets

Anybody on here wear one or wore one.?

my wrists take alot of battering some days and see a few people I work with wearing them.they say they work well but how can they.what the science behind the healing property’s there meant to have.

Anybody here have an opinion on them.

@dykos

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Place is full of achy backed ,arthritic faced ,tennis elbowed moaning fkers ,Ray is 67 and you never hear him complain .man up ffs.

Nothing if he's a poofter.

Only on THL could a question about copper bracelets turn into a bitch fest ? People calling eack other puffs while calling and bitching about men they have never and will never meet, over absolut

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Anybody on here wear one or wore one.?

my wrists take alot of battering some days and see a few people I work with wearing them.they say they work well but how can they.what the science behind the healing property’s there meant to have.

Anybody here have an opinion on them.

@dykos

well, they are supposed to hold back (arthritis ) what been said on here think right , ive got on  my left wrist , and not done fook all stopping it, my hands= fingers and knuckles  play me up hell of alot  from doing karate  when i was younger  hitting wood, press up on knuckles , etc   play up more so in winter . still wear, had long time now, prob feel lost if didnt wear it now  lol

• Like 1

Well I had tennis elbow for years and wifey bought a copper bracelet with two magnets in it for me. No word of a lie it was gone in a fortnight, I could not believe it I took it off and it never came back. I don't know if it was the magnets or the copper.

Cheers Arry

4 minutes ago, Arry said:

Well I had tennis elbow for years and wifey bought a copper bracelet with two magnets in it for me. No word of a lie it was gone in a fortnight, I could not believe it I took it off and it never came back. I don't know if it was the magnets or the copper.

Cheers Arry

As far as I can remember, it's the magnets working with your body's 'biorhythms' or something?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I wake up every morning with pain in my heels it's absolute agony walking to the bathroom 

Sounds like "Plantar Fasciitis" had it for a while last year. Insoles that support the arches of your feet might help mate.

Cheers Arry

• Like 5