Copper bracelets

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Place is full of achy backed ,arthritic faced ,tennis elbowed moaning fkers ,Ray is 67 and you never hear him complain .man up ffs.

Nothing if he's a poofter.

Only on THL could a question about copper bracelets turn into a bitch fest ? People calling eack other puffs while calling and bitching about men they have never and will never meet, over absolut

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You've clearly flipped your lid son. 

I'm the Archbishop of Banterbury and you can't deal with it. 

Your the Archbishop of Cunterbry and your the most unfunny c**t on here. Except for in your own Deluded mind. So play there, that’s a good boy 

31 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

so i am a woofter coz I wear four rings two gold chains and two bracelets all handed down from him dont ave the fake diamond watch though

Yes.....a double woofter.....can i stick you on top of the Xmas tree you big fairy ?

• Haha 4
24 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I’d guess bi tendencies.?

it’s just if my son wanted a necklace or a ring for Christmas I’ll be very disappointed.

If my son wanted a chain or ring i would buy him them but i have all daughters youngest 32

1 minute ago, Chid said:

Suffer with golfers elbow and a dodgy wrist on that same side .. tried a bracelet with magnets because a few people told me they work .. wore it for a week and had the worst headache I've ever had after the 2nd day bit didn't think it was connected .. took it off after the week and no headche .. 

And it did nothing to ease the pain 

I've never heard of golfers elbow.I did have tennis elbow bad for a few years from the dozer.very uncomfortable.

38 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Can anybody offer a logical or scientific reason why copper and magnets would soothe pain and improve blood circulation or not as I suspect the case might be.?

G b, like I said to arry, I believe it's to do with the magnetism and your body's biorhythms. I wouldn't really know though, as I'm not really into science or biology to that degree.

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

G b, like I said to arry, I believe it's to do with the magnetism and your body's biorhythms. I wouldn't really know though, as I'm not really into science or biology to that degree.

I would give it ago for a week, obviously with the sleeves rolled down. Got to be better than tramadol.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes.....a double woofter.....can i stick you on top of the Xmas tree you big fairy ?

yer yer yer what ever you say son now get ya teddy bear its time for bed i am 56 yrs old and cant be bothered with a f***ing critic like you