to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

They were put down to various things, PARTLY flu, partly weather. All sorts. It’s lazy and deceiving to call them all flu. Just like it is to put all surplus deaths this year down to CV. Which is why they haven’t fyi.

They have and did for 9 month mate 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

There we are listen to government what they say and your superior from them that think different wouldn’t the world be great if we was all robots lol

Nothing to do with listening to the government; the whole combined anti vax communities medical knowledge is a drop in the ocean compared to a single researcher yet alone teams

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

‘They’ being the government. Which is why, despite pathetic claims to the contrary, I’m not listening to the government! :tongue2:

You like graph chart do one for me the U.K. 66 million people corvid killed say 60000 what chance have we as in odd of dying 1-100 1 - 1000 

7 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Nothing to do with listening to the government; the whole combined anti vax communities medical knowledge is a drop in the ocean compared to a single researcher yet alone teams

I’m not an anti Vaxxer mate if we didn’t have vaccine bad ones like tb meningitis polio etc would be rampant and cause a lot more damage 

9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Remember medical company’s need money for development etc that’s why they got a drug for everything lol they have lied  100s a times already don’t worry about that lol 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You like graph chart do one for me the U.K. 66 million people corvid killed say 60000 what chance have we as in odd of dying 1-100 1 - 1000 

You wouldn’t calculate chance of mortality based on those numbers. They’re the wrong numbers for that. Like trying to work out a cars top speed based on the size and colour of its wheels.

Youd need to know how many people were infected and how many died and then how many of the population you would expect to be infected before herd immunity ended the epidemic.

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Answer the question mate lol something like 1500-1 I recon we have herd immunity now don’t you lol

Infection fatality rate estimates vary but are around 0.5 and herd immunity threshold is estimated at like 70% so that gives an average risk of dying in an uncontrolled epidemic of 1/285. Much much better for me due to how heavily it hits the aged.

The chance of dying with controls like lockdowns etc is way harder to calculate and depends on how consistently the controls are applied.