to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Thought this was a good one 

IMG_20201204_162236.jpg.0aec7a63daa04c2e01fed6126667a2d1.jpg

Now, I'm not after an argument with anyone, or doubting the data, but that graph is a little misleading.

It shows the number of deaths in ascending order, but if you put it in chronological order, there's a definite spike in 2020, compared with 2017/18/19.

Yes, the deaths were higher in the nineties and noughties, I have no explanation for that.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Just heard this 

The Anomaly in weekly deaths that has been swept under the carpet.

14,440 excess lives were lost during lockdown 1 and they did not, i repeat did not die of Covid!

Correct, but I don’t think it’s been swept under the carpet. I mean anyone paying attention saw it. We were talking about ten thousand non covid surplus deaths back in summer on the other thread.

16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Now, I'm not after an argument with anyone, or doubting the data, but that graph is a little misleading.

It shows the number of deaths in ascending order, but if you put it in chronological order, there's a definite spike in 2020, compared with 2017/18/19.

Yes, the deaths were higher in the nineties and noughties, I have no explanation for that.

Cheers.

Lies, damned lies and....

Im with you this time on it! :D

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

By manipulating the x and y axis you can make graphs look vastly different, while using the exact same data.

Cheers.

Just like whitty and vallance then lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Well apparently MC hull died of it in 2018, so maybe he could help out in your search or throw some light on your mystery ??

You get flu but will die off pneumonia or bronchitis 

same as you will get corvid but die of pneumonia 

the stats will say you died of pneumonia because you dont get tested for flu when you go in dying of pneumonia 

same happens with corvid go in bad chest die of pneumonia but they test say you had corvid 

your death goes to corvid stat

not really level playing field is it 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You get flu but will die off pneumonia or bronchitis 

same as you will get corvid but die of pneumonia 

the stats will say you died of pneumonia because you dont get tested for flu when you go in dying of pneumonia 

same happens with corvid go in bad chest die of pneumonia but they test say you had corvid 

your death goes to corvid stat

not really level playing field is it 

What you're failing to point out though is that many would never have got pneumonia had they not contracted the virus. 

• Like 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

What you're failing to point out though is that many would never have got pneumonia had they not contracted the virus. 

Not that many each year would die off pneumonia if it wasn’t for the flu so why put it down to corvid but not flu when both cause pneumonia 

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Not that many each year would die off pneumonia if it wasn’t for the flu so why put it down to corvid but not flu when both cause pneumonia 

That's a fair point but the flu is still quite serious, it's just that Covid-19 is even more serious.