to have the corvid jab or not

8 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

So are you getting the vaccine born?

I’d like to hear expert opinion on whether there is reason to expect fertility effects. If there’s none then the fact it’s not studied at this point is imo worth the risk. Be interesting to see how the others differ as they are published. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's a fair point but the flu is still quite serious, it's just that Covid-19 is even more serious. 

Is it them extra 50000 extra deaths 2018 cold winter should of been put down to the flu then really shouldn’t they so corvid no worse than a bad flu year really 

5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I’d like to hear expert opinion on whether there is reason to expect fertility effects. If there’s none then the fact it’s not studied at this point is imo worth the risk. Be interesting to see how the others differ as they are published. :thumbs:

5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Please have it if it makes you infertile there’s enough f***ing sheep on this Island as it is lol

only having craic lol

Edited by mC HULL
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

There were over 50k excess deaths in the 2017-18 winter season .

The highest number since 75-76

Where was the pannick and lockdowns ?

No panicking no lock down lol

Edited by mC HULL
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Is it them extra 50000 extra deaths 2018 cold winter should of been put down to the flu then really shouldn’t they so corvid no worse than a bad flu year really 

Mate, once again, the surplus deaths this year are 13% greater than an average year. A bad flu year is like 2% worse than average. At this point in the year at least. If this was the flu then it’s be an outrageous strain based on its behaviour and mortality, not just a ‘bad year’.

Just now, South hams hunter said:

Your just copying MC hull now ?

Truth mate look it up over 50000 extra deaths 2018 winter surely 50000 my god isn’t that what corvid is at right now we’re was panick 2018 lol

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate, once again, the surplus deaths this year are 13% greater than an average year. A bad flu year is like 2% worse than average. At this point in the year at least. If this was the flu then it’s be an outrageous strain based on its behaviour and mortality, not just a ‘bad year’.

2018 extra 50000 that was a hell off a lot in one winter as much as corvid in 10 month lol 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Honestly mate people worrying about this while drinking smoking lol both kill double what flu or corvid will each year lol 

No disagreement from me. Folks wanna abuse their health that’s their business.