to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

A very good, young doctor told me, that their not there to cure the illness, but to just to keep you alive. It's all money driven she said.

I know of a number of cases of where there's been malpractice, negligence, cost the lives of two very young family members, 27, 30

Also where they just throw antidepressants at any illness now like Smarties, again seen this first hand, where the person was suffering from cancer, and they put it down to stress.

It's frightening the way the health system is run. Better off going to a vet, at least you'd be seen quicker.

I really don't trust doctors.

Atb j 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Francie said:

Have a dig about an see who finds the wuhan lab were the virus came from,youl not be surprised to find out who.

Plus why isn't China developing a vaccine?

Three of the major pharmaceutical companies developing a Covid vaccine are Chinese;

CanSino.

Sinovac.

Sinopharm

Cheers.

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Three of the major pharmaceutical companies developing a Covid vaccine are Chinese;

CanSino.

Sinovac.

Sinopharm

Cheers.

Thanks for correcting me charts.

Did you check to see who funds the lab?

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Mr Hancock cried this morning live on tv as the first 91 year old was jabbed and the second a Mr William Shakespeare over Eighty has his also .

Anyone see it ?

Did his tears look real or Crocodile esk ?

William Shakespeare? Who’s f***ing next Robin Hood? 

• Haha 1

@Greyman

I edited my post from last night because I'm not usually one to throw a sob story at internet strangers, and the timeline is still a little raw. I tried the PM but it said you're not accepting them so I thought, f*ck it...

On December November 7th I lost my grandad to Covid. On the 9th I lost my neighbour. Three of my mates have been in intensive care with it. Two are at home on extended sick leave and I found out this afternoon that one of them is is going to be in for a while as he's having respiratory complications. I understand your perspective on it but I also have mine.

I've never branded you a loony for your stance on this, or anything else.

As I've maintained from the beginning I don't mind either way whether anyone gets vaccinated or not, for this. I've stated numerous times that I will for the reasons I've listed. I ain't shoving propaganda at you.

Edited by ChrisJones
F*cked Up The Date
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, king said:

If I'm offered the vaccine next summer in the surgery or chemist.i will be there having it..

Only natural if William Shakespeare has it why wouldn’t the king, looking more and more like a pantomime by the day ??

11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Only natural if William Shakespeare has it why wouldn’t the king, looking more and more like a pantomime by the day ??

After reading all terrains post and chris post above mate..I don't want to be in a hospital bed on a ventilator or coma or dieing.if a jab can help me by not being so I'll if I catch covid..then a jab it is...

Like this I posted a while back.no one questions what's in them..the reason being facebook expert's were thin on the ground..the flat earthers..911 conspiracy gangs..vaccine conspiracy facebook experts now as well..all of them have been saved from these diseases below...

1914195756_Screenshot_20201203-1845352.png.721716a879ef37380eeec50c5df9538f.png

• Like 3
6 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

@Greyman

I edited my post from last night because I'm not usually one to throw a sob story at internet strangers, and the timeline is still a little raw. I tried the PM but it said you're not accepting them so I thought, f*ck it...

On December 7th I lost my grandad to Covid. On the 9th I lost my neighbour. Three of my mates have been in intensive care with it. Two are at home on extended sick leave and I found out this afternoon that one of them is is going to be in for a while as he's having respiratory complications. I understand your perspective on it but I also have mine.

I've never branded you a loony for your stance on this, or anything else.

As I've maintained from the beginning I don't mind either way whether anyone gets vaccinated or not, for this. I've stated numerous times that I will for the reasons I've listed. I ain't shoving propaganda at you.

I fully appreciate that mate and if I had shared your experiences my stance may be a bit different, it’s just that all the things I see on telly don’t pan out, but I do see a lot of manipulation of figures being fired at me, when I have doctor friends telling me they are seeing very little in the wards and teachers telling me there is very little in schools, I have just spent time in a private hospital that was booked by the nhs to take the overflow of coved patience that have not materialised, my own mother is in a nursing home, there have been 2 cases since March, but what ever gets her the only way she is leaving is in a box so it would be kinder if I could go and see her even if she caught it, I am sorry for you and anyone else who have lost someone and accept I have a bit of a lack of feelings which comes across a bit rude, ( my wife and kids tell me on a weekly basis)  anyways sorry if I caused any offence ?

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, king said:

After reading all terrains post and chris post above mate..I don't want to be in a hospital bed on a ventilator or coma or dieing.if a jab can help me by not being so I'll if I catch covid..then a jab it is...

Like this I posted a while back.no one questions what's in them..the reason being facebook expert's were thin on the ground..the flat earthers..911 conspiracy gangs..vaccine conspiracy facebook experts now as well..all of them have been saved from these diseases below...

1914195756_Screenshot_20201203-1845352.png.721716a879ef37380eeec50c5df9538f.png

You ran off a cliff hanging onto a hanky mate, now your full of fear from hearing other people’s experiences, not trying to discourage you just find it quite funny how easy it is to undermine people’s confidence through media, in all honesty would anyone even know there was a killer virus out there if it were not being told to us on every platform available 24/7 ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2