to have the corvid jab or not

Havent botherd reading much of this thread because itll be the same old crap , but ill tell you one thing im currently isolating as the mrs is ill with  covid and its bloody scary i wouldnt wish it on anyone , if it takes wearing a mask to keep myself and people safe then so be it , when its time for my jab ill be there , anything to keep my family safe

• Like 6

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Havent botherd reading much of this thread because itll be the same old crap , but ill tell you one thing im currently isolating as the mrs is ill with  covid and its bloody scary i wouldnt wish it on anyone , if it takes wearing a mask to keep myself and people safe then so be it , when its time for my jab ill be there , anything to keep my family safe

Hope she makes a speedy recovery mate ?

• Like 2

Sage reported today that the vaccine is not the panacea an lockdowns will continue.

Does anyone remember voting for these c**ts cause I dont,what the f**k is going on.

These couple unelected scientists are running the country,that boris is a f***ing pussy

19 minutes ago, Francie said:

Eire bb

I honestly thought you lived in Northern Ireland !

If you live in Eire, how does Boris, SAGE, or the UK affect you as far as Covid is concerned ?

Surely the EU's response to Covid is more relevant to you ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

the question is, to have the jab or not. I`m 55, had flu twice (influenza, not just a bug, there is a difference) and I have the flu jab every year, I even pay for it rather than wait for my GP to decide if I should get it, a covid jab is something I will get even if it only gives me limited protection, any out there still refusing to think its a serious problem needs a swift kick in the balls, I generally agree that it is not the killer the media and government make it out to be but at my age, and with other problems I have I`d rather not risk it

• Like 3
9 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I honestly thought you lived in Northern Ireland !

If you live in Eire, how does Boris, SAGE, or the UK affect you as far as Covid is concerned ?

Surely the EU's response to Covid is more relevant to you ?

Cheers.

Haha charts I dont distinguish from the two,but I live in the north of ireland.

On the border derry/donegal borders a min from my house.

That makes no difference anyway,sage is running the country calling the shots,an there just as bad the republics goverment.

17 minutes ago, Francie said:

Haha charts I dont distinguish from the two,but I live in the north of ireland.

On the border derry/donegal borders a min from my house.

That makes no difference anyway,sage is running the country calling the shots,an there just as bad the republics goverment.

I thought by your posts you must be a uk citizen.

If your not, then the UK government can't have any bearing on wether you have the vaccine or not, that would be up to the EU or the Irish government, but you're blaming Boris.

Dont get me wrong, I think  he's been incompetent in all this, but if anyone is going to force you to have the vaccine, it won't be him, it will be the EU or the Irish government.

SAGE advises the U.K. Government, I haven't a clue who advise the EU and the Irish government.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

If your not, then the UK government can't have any bearing on wether you have the vaccine or not, that would be up to the EU or the Irish government, but you're blaming Boris.

Dont get me wrong, I think  he's been incompetent in all this, but if anyone is going to force you to have the vaccine, it won't be him, it will be the EU or the Irish government.

SAGE advises the U.K. Government, I haven't a clue who advise the EU and the Irish government.

Cheers.

Ffs charts lol I'm in derry,eire

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

you think Boris is bad, look at the shower of sheite we have in Wales, second rate fuckwits who would get thrown out of a village committee for sheer incompetence

• Like 1

Just to Chuck a bit more fuel on the fire, during this time of massive deaths I spoke with a family friend last week that is an undertaker and she said that work is very quiet at the moment below average and  is still waiting for the predicted wave which occurs every year in jan/feb ???

• Haha 1