to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Hahahaha it is in the north of ireland

Read between the lines charts lol

Baker Boy asked you a simple, straightforward question, "where do you live, Eire or N.I."

You gave a simple, straightforward answer, " Eire".

If you live in Eire, the rules the UK government bring in will not affect you.

If you live in Northern Ireland, the rules will affect you.

No need to read between any lines.

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Just to Chuck a bit more fuel on the fire, during this time of massive deaths I spoke with a family friend last week that is an undertaker and she said that work is very quiet at the moment below average and  is still waiting for the predicted wave which occurs every year in jan/feb ???

i live very close to our local crematorium and its very very busy. has being for months. my mate lives on the front street were the funeral processions pass on the way to chrem. and he tells me the amount thats passing by daily is very high. way more than any other time he can remember and he has lived in the same house over 30 years. might just be our area but thats what happening here.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, antg said:

i live very close to our local crematorium and its very very busy. has being for months. my mate lives on the front street were the funeral processions pass on the way to chrem. and he tells me the amount thats passing by daily is very high. way more than any other time he can remember and he has lived in the same house over 30 years. might just be our area but thats what happening here.

What area are you antg ?

1 hour ago, antg said:

There was an article on Sky News today about crematoriums in Germany, they are overflowing and one in Essen had bodies stacked up in the car park.

I don't know if that's how bad it is here, as I believe very little I hear on the news these days !

Cheers.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No but I know the local owner well enough ‘ he’s delt with family funerals and Iv done work for him too.

Hes also Sunderland Til HE dies ?

It's a wonder he didn't jump in after they've lowered the coffin... ?

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

ya mrs might be doing that if you react badly to the jab lol

Never suffered from allergies mate, I'd be fine don't worry. 

I'd be more worried about how you'd cope if you caught the virus, overweight, high blood pressure, etc. 

I've told you, get them sleeves rolled up if you get the chance. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

No high blood pressure or diabetes here and I’m a Fit 21 stone ??

You can say anything mate, I'd bet my house that you have high blood pressure at that weight given your derby. ?

I'm being serious Max, get the vaccine mate if offered it. 

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Baker Boy asked you a simple, straightforward question, "where do you live, Eire or N.I."

Cheers.

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Ok grumpy hole