to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Just now, TOMO said:

right im off to the gym ...now there back open....need to stay healthy to beat this thing if i get it.... play nice you lot

I went last night and I was chronically unfit and slept like the dead last night! :laugh:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Must be a nightmare for the people who want to go abroad but dont want the vaccine, Ihope the airlines stick to their guns then we'll see the ones with real principals on the matter

no  nightmare  no jab  no entry   end of     there choice  

3 minutes ago, riohog said:

yes it is  , the same as some contrys need you to have jabs like  yellow fever  and so on   i was asked for a yellow fever  jab ticket nearly 50 years ago  to enter madagascar  

Just been looking through my old papers.

I needed cholera vaccination and blood tests to get on a flight to Saudi Arabia 42 years ago.

IMG_1365.JPG.4c938e69c839fcc87fa56e3df5dcd187.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG.9ac0c0d07061acef24da7550a9a1a78f.JPG

Also needed Yellow Fever vaccinations to go to most African and Asian countries.

So having vaccinations to travel are nothing new ?

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Just been looking through my old papers.

I needed cholera vaccination and blood tests to get on a flight to Saudi Arabia 42 years ago.

IMG_1365.JPG.4c938e69c839fcc87fa56e3df5dcd187.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG.9ac0c0d07061acef24da7550a9a1a78f.JPG

Also needed Yellow Fever vaccinations to go to most African and Asian countries.

So having vaccinations to travel are nothing new ?

Cheers.

yes quit right i cant remember all the jabs and tests ive had    we were lined up in pompy dockyard and every day for so many days  rolled up sleves and in it went;)

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, riohog said:

yes it is  , the same as some contrys need you to have jabs like  yellow fever  and so on   i was asked for a yellow fever  jab ticket nearly 50 years ago  to enter madagascar  

Yeah only thing is with covid 19 you have a 99...% survival rate.

12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

right im off to the gym ...now there back open....need to stay healthy to beat this thing if i get it.... play nice you lot

That don't work mate as I said before my wife is a dental receptionist and twice in the last week she has been contacted by patient's. One fairly young woman who used to run marathons had to cancel because some mornings she can hardly get out of bed. Another young woman again who got over Covid but now has Asthma because her lung are damaged. Anybody who thinks this just kills old people and does not think the young will be affected well say no more.

We all have a responsibility to help stop the spread of the virus.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
Just now, baker boy said:

I know but it is a nightmare if someone has been/is 100% against a vaccine but loves travelling to other parts of the World and then finds out such travel is dependent on said vaccine, delicious?

is it fk.  bloody simple pal    no ticket no entry     end of  !!

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

For folks that are so confident it's a walk in the park then do your part for herd immunity and go to your local covid ward for a good dose. :laugh:

might aswell go in for a touch of abola  while your there :D

• Haha 1
On 02/12/2020 at 10:02, Chaff said:
  • This is what the experts are saying 
  • Mike Yeadon and Dr Woldarg 
  • These two fellas know a thing or two about vaccines.
  •  
  •  
  • The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

1 hour ago, riohog said:

can i ask why , surly you had inocs when you were a kid  and so did your children ,,the likes of typhoid ,polio and so on are non exitant in the uk now becouse of folk bieng jabed , it makes sence   

See the post above mate. My mrs is expecting our new baby in april. She won't be having the covid vaccine.

It's been tested on 20000 people, out of close to 68000000. That's just under 0.03 percent of the uk population. I consider that simply not a good enough, scientific conclusion.

• Like 2