to have the corvid jab or not

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've never had the jab tbh but my sisters daughter has had the flu vaccine for a few seasons now and she's been right as rain. 

We turned down the offer for my daughter anyway, hopefully it doesn't bite us in the arse. 

I'm a nurse and have a good understanding of how vaccines work etc and importantly the risk benefit ratios, based on that I pay privately to have my children vaccinated for non standard UK vaccines that are offered in other developed countries, ie chickenpox. A child can get immunity via catching an virus but the risk of complications are higher than i would like, or they can get their immunity from a vaccine where the risk are significantly lower, then you have the fact that the symptoms of the Flu are pretty miserable even without complications whereas the symptoms of a vaccine are pretty mild in comparison. To me it's a simple choice, i love my children so do everything i can to protect them.

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Nothing to say just copy and paste more spin, your a nurse for f**k sake so maybe instead of trying to carry out your pathetic little digs at me because I love independence and you lost the referendum let’s have some facts with some accompanying pictures, show us the rows of ambulances treating people in the back as we are being told, and not all just parked up doing nothing or the people on trolleys in corridors, it should be really easy for you to prove everyone wrong in your position but you still have nothing more than copy and paste as your answer to everything, I have spent a night on a trolley in AandE also spent a night sat in a wheelchair as there were no beds available this was years before corona so it’s nothing new, we are actually running at lower capacity than many normal years, still trying to sell the polio joke as being of relevance as well shows your stupidity if you have not grasped my reasons for not wanting an untried or tested drug that I don’t feel I need, nothing more so unless you have anything of interest or relevance to say to me, just stop wasting your time and breath ??

FB_IMG_1609712781590.jpg.c809d087a4cfafa36392b94b5d3e4951.jpg

What you fail to understand is that I copy and paste evidence exactly because I'm a nurse rather than Karen from Facebook, its called using evidence. Alas though ignorance is only skin deep, stupidity cuts right to the bone. ?

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Sandy why would you want to put a rushed vax into your kids tho when the virus aint killing kids ?

Who knows what a rushed vax could do to them going forward in many ways or how it even might effect their children .

imo the risk is just not worth it for a virus that ain’t killing kids.

What part is rushed? 

Some real science in link's. 

Please review the links if unsure. 

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/deciding-between-a-vaccine-and-an-infection/

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/mrna-vaccine-myths-anti-vax-pseudoscience-on-covid-19-vaccines/

3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I copy and paste evidence exactly because I'm a nurse rather than Karen from Facebook, its called using evidence.

No you really are Karen, that’s why you just copy and repeat what you are told, your a nurse you must have loads of anecdotal evidence but absolutely nothing, if I was going to plaster someone’s house they would probably sack me if I started downloading links on how to do it you fool, it gets more obvious with each post you make why you are still a nurse, not really much about you that says you could do anything unless someone else tells you first, better off staying in your lane hey ?

I copy and paste evidence exactly because I'm a nurse rather than Karen from Facebook, its called using evidence.

11 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Here’s another copied and pasted fact. 2020 is no different than any other year. 

34CB38E1-8D80-459B-8127-81573E84526C.png

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Sandy why would you want to put a rushed vax into your kids tho when the virus aint killing kids ?

Who knows what a rushed vax could do to them going forward in many ways or how it even might effect their children .

imo the risk is just not worth it for a virus that ain’t killing kids.

It's not a rushed vax at all, it's gone under all the same tests as every other one but they've been able to do it in a much shorter time due to man power, funding and available subjects for Tests

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

It's not a rushed vax at all, it's gone under all the same tests as every other one but they've been able to do it in a much shorter time due to man power, funding and available subjects for Tests

So how have they managed to determine LONG TERM EFFECTS or problems in under a year .......

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yes but you can’t accelerate a clinical trial by years ... you can only analyse long term effects over a long term that’s why vaccines take so long to produce. 

• Like 3

Sandy your copying an pasting again,i thought you had your own brain,to think for yourself?

You cannot,an no docs can show us the long term effects if this vaccine,can you?no you cant therefore you cant say if it's safe in the long run as socks has pointed out.

Youl swerve the question as usual,typical lefty,so here saying your a nurse can you not do what Heyman asked?

No you cant,your just as much in the dark as the rest of us.

Start using your own brain,instead of being a globalist puppet?

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, socks said:

Yes but you can’t accelerate a clinical trial by years ... you can only analyse long term effects over a long term that’s why vaccines take so long to produce. 

Of course that is totally correct mate, nobody knows yet.

I suspect it will be a case of if like my old dear you are 80+ it won’t really matter, it’s safer to get it then not get it type thing.

For lads like me close to 50 and with all your kids already born etc it will be a judgement call.

For everyone else it will be a case of cross your fingers and hope.

Thats probably the truth of the matter.

As you say, we will all find out in 10 or 20 years time (hopefully !) Lol 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Of course that is totally correct mate, nobody knows yet.

I suspect it will be a case of if like my old dear you are 80+ it won’t really matter, it’s safer to get it then not get it type thing.

For lads like me close to 50 and with all your kids already born etc it will be a judgement call.

For everyone else it will be a case of cross your fingers and hope.

Thats probably the truth of the matter.

As you say, we will all find out in 10 or 20 years time (hopefully !) Lol 

See that's the thing wilf,sandy an co is trying to say otherwise,il not be hoping cause il not be taken it.

I learned a while back that these vaccines are grown in aborted baby cells,that goes against my faith sandy,would you agree?

Or is it only the muslims you let off way that one?

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
Just now, Francie said:

See that's the thing wilf,sandy an co is trying to say otherwise,il not be hoping cause il not be taken it.

Being totally honest mate it will be a judgement call for me, I have young kids to think about and nobody to look after them in this country so me and the wife can’t really afford to get seriously ill and be incapacitated.

Ill see what the craic is when the time comes is my honest answer pal 

• Like 3