to have the corvid jab or not

Would just like to say to all the conspiracy theorists that all you say is possibly true except for the fact that people were getting infected in Carlisle three  weeks ago .

self isolated at home 

was taken to a and e post Xmas , took a downturn, was airlifted to royal Victoria infirmary Newcastle  and died today leaving a wife and two kids under 12 . 

lad was married to a girl my wife went to school with . 

mid 40s. 

still all an illusion aye ? 
 Do yourselves and loved ones a favour and get the jab 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, sandymere said:

When you see a 50 year old dying you'll know what its like in the twilight zone, when you see a proned patient you'll know what its like in the twilight zone, when you see patients waiting 15 hours on an A+E trolley waiting for a bed you'll know what it is like in the twilight zone, till then your just a conspiracy theorist with out an idea of reality.

sorry to hear you have to see that, but being a nurse I dare say you’ve seen it before, If you have seen things take a terrible turn for the worse over previous winters then I don’t blame you for taking a jab, I personally no of no body who has been worse than a bad cold with it don’t no of anyone dying and see the blatant lies poring out of MSM, I see businesses going bust and people going mad of loneliness I will make my decisions based on that, no conspiracy just how I choose to live my life, ✌️

57 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Would just like to say to all the conspiracy theorists that all you say is possibly true except for the fact that people were getting infected in Carlisle three  weeks ago .

self isolated at home 

was taken to a and e post Xmas , took a downturn, was airlifted to royal Victoria infirmary Newcastle  and died today leaving a wife and two kids under 12 . 

lad was married to a girl my wife went to school with . 

mid 40s. 

still all an illusion aye ? 
 Do yourselves and loved ones a favour and get the jab 

That’s a bad do that is brother :( 

Terrible 

11 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Like I said anyone that don't get the jab should be hung for treason or shipped to some 3rd world shithole 

Luton ? 

• Haha 1