to have the corvid jab or not

Just now, Arry said:

Okay I understand now. I once refused a flu jab but this was about 1970 every body but me had the flu jab. next week every body but me was off for two weeks. But christ this was 1970 things have moved on this has got to be compared to the 1918 - 1919 flu pandemic not seasonal flu.

Cheers Arry

1918-1919 flu pandemic you really are delusional arry lol you no the average age of the victims of Corvid arry 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

I’ll help you arry the average age of those dying of corvid are around eighty 

the 19-18 flu pandemic was 30 

so really 1918 flu pandemic was really much much worse 

stop repeating what you have been fed thinking you more intelligent than the next man lol

Edited by mC HULL
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I’ll help you arry the average age of those dying of corvid are around eighty 

the 19-18 flu pandemic was 30 

so really 1918 flu pandemic was really much much worse 

stop repeating what you have been fed thinking you more intelligent than the next man lol

I understand the difference completely one killed the young this one kills the old. The thinking on that is that is the  parents of the 1918 -1918 had been exposed to a similar virus but less virulent strain but made them resistant to 1918 strain. Which is the same thinking on the vaccination on the 2020 strain. if you understand where I'm coming from. Also medicines and care are much better now than in 1918 so the death rate is bound to be different.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

The worse handled situation of the 21st century.

All models wrong, all forecasts incorrect, economy obliterated, the self employed annihilated, health care virtually non existent during it due to fear of NHS collapse. 

Equipment and supplies bought from the very place where the Virus came from(China). 

The result, no confidence in the Government, little confidence in health care system. 

After all this.... we're going to let them stick a needle in you?? Lol 

Crackers!

• Like 5

Please stop with the condescending man up shite ffs.

It's only another jab,how the fook do you know,an if it's only another jab,then iv the right not to get it,just like I don't get the flu jab,an my kids haven't anytime got the nasal spray,think its 4 years now.

I cant understand how folk don't realise that your gov or big pharmacist don't give two fucks about you,an its shows as THEY HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER,NONE,NOT A JOT, 

Why is that?

Can any of you man up explain.

Because they have no comebacks,its all about money,not your health.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, Francie said:

Please stop with the condescending man up shite ffs.

It's only another jab,how the fook do you know,an if it's only another jab,then iv the right not to get it,just like I don't get the flu jab,an my kids haven't anytime got the nasal spray,think its 4 years now.

I cant understand how folk don't realise that your gov or big pharmacist don't give two fucks about you,an its shows as THEY HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER,NONE,NOT A JOT, 

Why is that?

Can any of you man up explain.

Because they have no comebacks,its all about money,not your health.

Man up ya big girls blouse and take your vaccination. 

I bet you and your kids have all had their inoculations? 

If they were out to get you they would be subtle about it. 

• Thanks 1

so it looks like they can not force you to have it but if you want to go abroad,to the gym,to the pub you will need a certificate that you will no doubt have to pay for.so you will be forced into having one against you wishes.as said on the bbc site just now we will not force you y to have it so that means you must.may aswell live in fecking china ffs.YOU WILL DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD.