to have the corvid jab or not

21 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Non vaxers welcome on my boat though a trip to benidorm could take a a while, but I recon I,ll have just enough time to check out England at 4mph before I,ve had enough travel ?

Not sure  if I could stomach Halifax to Liverpool 

on a boat. That Atlantic Ocean ain’t smooth sailing 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip just to justify you view, I,m currently getting blazed out my box on weed because it kills the pain without wrecking my kidneys and livers like painkillers do, my choice my actions and I take full responsibility for it, not call every one that does not follow me stupid, my mum was offered thlymidamide and refused it, I thank her every day and think it’s one of the best decisions she ever made and would never dream of saying she was stupid, ? 

But she got you vaccinated as a child ?

Just now, TOMO said:

hopefully we can buy a dodgy certificate from a bloke in the pub saying you had the Jab ...like how we used to get our cars mot...lol

I was thinking the same thing mate, cars are still being mot,d it’s just a digital crime now instead of nicking the back page out the mot book ?

3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

But she got you vaccinated as a child ?

Think the point your missing is the few vaccines I had were tried and tested, the thalidomide like the covid aren’t, plus I,m now in charge of my body not my mum and have not had one since that point, so if in 5 years your all still selling the benefits and I have not built up a natural immunity I may consider it, to use your own system of making a point only fools rush in ??

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Think the point your missing is the few vaccines I had were tried and tested, the thalidomide like the covid aren’t, plus I,m now in charge of my body not my mum and have not had one since that point, so if in 5 years your all still selling the benefits and I have not built up a natural immunity I may consider it, to use your own system of making a point only fools rush in ??

No they weren't, at least not as well as modern vaccines which is why thalidomide happened. 

Don't give a rat's bollock if they make it compulsory or not, me and my lot will NOT be having any covid vaccine.

In the words of THL literary genius, barkingmadcampingbill, 'they can shove it up their auseholes'!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Think your right there and will be so much easier to just have it and safer for everyone

Have more confidence young man your fit and healthy stay that way and take on the world, fear is just a form of controlling you and taking you in a direction others choose ?

13 minutes ago, sandymere said:

No they weren't, at least not as well as modern vaccines which is why thalidomide happened. 

They were weren’t they by the standards of the day, it’s like comparing a Morris minor to a Tesla, your now trying to prove a point by taking advantage of my ignorance, as I said I never had a choice I was a baby and as a finally thlymidamide was not even for the benefits of the child just to earn money and stop morning sickness which is why so many women were queuing up for it, pretty simular to creating mass fear then offering a safety net, they are now on telly saying they need to get celebrations to convince the public to take it, WHY if your telling the truth ?

Just now, sid g said:

i got done once my tax had 31st of nov on it 

plod pulled me over 30 years ago..cop walks round my motor....I get out ask what's up ...he says your rear light ain't working....Oh I say..and give it a bang ..light comes on...he says very clever...can you do that again and make your tax disk appear...lol

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

It might be a requirement of border control but I really don’t think pubs are going to be baring the unjabbed!

Out of likes ? they will all be gone after this mess mate that’s why ?

7 minutes ago, sid g said:

i got done once my tax had 31st of nov on it 

Funny story I used to draw my tax discs with a kids pen set before the lazer printer arrived much to the amusement of my mates, until one day I got waved through a roadside police check while my mate behind had the tug I was laughing my bollox off as I watched it in the mirror going down the road, ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Out of likes ? they will all be gone after this mess mate that’s why ?

Lol. I hope not, round here they’re still the centre of the community. I think most folks couldn’t much give a f**k about planes and holidays, they’re all gagging to get back in the pub! :laugh: