Jump to content

What you drinking.


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

First sup in 4 weeks here. Shoulder opp and tablets unfortunately!! Got four of these to kick off with and a few different options for later. See how the night goes... Looking forward to it,

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

Bit early, but hey misses due back from.baby sitting duties so quick spliff and a g and t before, bashing out a bit of biffs clyro while I do my house work 👍👍

35A78E56-AC89-4CC4-AC5B-FA700498FFE9.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Bit early, but hey misses due back from.baby sitting duties so quick spliff and a g and t before, bashing out a bit of biffs clyro while I do my house work 👍👍

35A78E56-AC89-4CC4-AC5B-FA700498FFE9.jpeg

Cant fault a bit of Biffy..👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't normally drink the dirty southern cider but had a few this weekend. Picked a box of this up from a farm near the m5 at Taunton. 

IMG_20210425_190413.jpg

IMG_20210425_190615.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer a nice locally small batch produced cyder. Strong as f@@k and sold in those 5 litre plastic vinegar containers..😂

I've had a few double G&T's.. and got the fancy for some apple juice...

This is about all the local shop had in.. it ticks the box i suppose!!

20210425_210223.jpg.495111a661910ed4ed7ef84deef2325b.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I prefer a nice locally small batch produced cyder. Strong as f@@k and sold in those 5 litre plastic vinegar containers..😂

I've had a few double G&T's.. and got the fancy for some apple juice...

This is about all the local shop had in.. it ticks the box i suppose!!

20210425_210223.jpg.495111a661910ed4ed7ef84deef2325b.jpg

No work tomorrow?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

I prefer a nice locally small batch produced cyder. Strong as f@@k and sold in those 5 litre plastic vinegar containers..😂

I've had a few double G&T's.. and got the fancy for some apple juice...

This is about all the local shop had in.. it ticks the box i suppose!!

20210425_210223.jpg.495111a661910ed4ed7ef84deef2325b.jpg

We normally stop for some cederics cider when heading through Dorset, it's even worse than the stuff above in the box 😂. It somehow tastes OK with some campfire food after a days mink hunting 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

I prefer a nice locally small batch produced cyder. Strong as f@@k and sold in those 5 litre plastic vinegar containers..😂

I've had a few double G&T's.. and got the fancy for some apple juice...

This is about all the local shop had in.. it ticks the box i suppose!!

20210425_210223.jpg.495111a661910ed4ed7ef84deef2325b.jpg

£9 for 10 cans in Morrison’s normally can’t complain it’s not bad but not as nice as stowford press.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

£9 for 10 cans in Morrison’s normally can’t complain it’s not bad but not as nice as stowford press.

Same in Asda, it's a nice cider.

Cheers, D.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...