What you drinking.

11 minutes ago, bell said:

Been a long day today, travelled up from Bath, thought about Greyman as I passed Gloucester….would like to call and see him next time…

IMG_0558.jpeg

I do like champion one of my favourites , 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

10% imperial stout i made 3 year ago. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Funny you say that about Greyman mate as I do the same! And no doubt I will do again at about 9:00 am Monday morning when I'm stuck on the inevitable M5 carpark!! Lol..

Yes, it was no picnic today !…..picking daughter up from Uni in Bath……nice part of the world but not a patch on North Yorkshire :whistling:

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, bell said:

Yes, it was no picnic today !…..picking daughter up from Uni in Bath……nice part of the world but not a patch on North Yorkshire :whistling:

I still have nightmares about travelling through Bath on a Friday afternoon

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, bell said:

Ahh! Lovely mate! We were looking to get somewhere for a Monday to Friday in the Bath to Bristol area but was struggling to find something so now we're heading down to Devon. We packed our daughter back off to Lincoln Uni today on the train but she's only going to do her couple of shifts behind the bar where she works then she's heading back home on Sunday. Yep.. I won't argue ..God's own county as they say. Has a bit of everything!!

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Ahh! Lovely mate! We were looking to get somewhere for a Monday to Friday in the Bath to Bristol area but was struggling to find something so now we're heading down to Devon. We packed our daughter back off to Lincoln Uni today on the train but she's only going to do her couple of shifts behind the bar where she works then she's heading back home on Sunday. Yep.. I won't argue ..God's own county as they say. Has a bit of everything!!

WWW.GOOGLE.CO.UK

This isn’t to much out the way pal the food is out this world 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...