Lurched collar put some pics up I usually go SS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hang on, now we having working, AND best collars . . . . . . mate. you're earning too much money.

Some my kid brother has made AJL lether craft 

Used to Normally put cheap shit collars on my dogs like the £7.50 jobbies from game fairs because I don’t think a collar is really that important. keeping the roof over my kids heads an food in there

Posted Images

Used to Normally put cheap shit collars on my dogs like the £7.50 jobbies from game fairs because I don’t think a collar is really that important. keeping the roof over my kids heads an food in there belly’s was always more important to me the collar in the picture I payed £20 for from a racing event just over a year ago I wanted something nice because I had spare cash not the expensivest thing out there but nice enough it sits redundant now as the breeder of my young bitch got her a strong stuff lead an collar set as a gift as the bitch has been doing so well. I like the strong stuff gear made to last but some times price is out of people’s reach 

C667B46F-E26F-44FD-9E43-D12B74920220.jpeg

A4D8361F-D12A-4EAD-962B-C80898AF2911.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, poxon said:

Used to Normally put cheap shit collars on my dogs like the £7.50 jobbies from game fairs because I don’t think a collar is really that important. keeping the roof over my kids heads an food in there belly’s was always more important to me the collar in the picture I payed £20 for from a racing event just over a year ago I wanted something nice because I had spare cash not the expensivest thing out there but nice enough it sits redundant now as the breeder of my young bitch got her a strong stuff lead an collar set as a gift as the bitch has been doing so well. I like the strong stuff gear made to last but some times price is out of people’s reach 

If your buying a leather collar every other season the a string stuff one would actually save you money, iv had one of his collars close to 10 year and its still in good nick. Payed about 25 quid for it. 

37 minutes ago, poxon said:

I'm like you I'd rather put food on table than have all the nice gear and no idea ? A collar a collar don't matter the price as long as it do the job and my 3 run with out collar on as I see a dog hang itself on collar in woods yrs ago . 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

Was the leather one from a game fair I want that sort of thing ?

53 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Totally understand peoples reasons for not having collars on a dog, but I find them invaluable. Strong stuff all of the way. 

100%  with strong SS collars , had mine  8 years with Buck, and good condition  , plus it not the big heavy types, only  the 1.1/4in ones. never had any prob working a dog with collar, Buck goes into thick cover after game quite alot , so it well tested , he was in thick gorse yesterday knocked out a munjack , great crack that, he come out cuts round his nose and eyes lol , nothing on the collar .!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

100%  with strong SS collars , had mine  8 years with Buck, and good condition  , plus it not the big heavy types, only  the 1.1/4in ones. never had any prob working a dog with collar, Buck goes into thick cover after game quite alot , so it well tested , he was in thick gorse yesterday knocked out a munjack , great crack that, he come out cuts round his nose and eyes lol , nothing on the collar .!

I usually use him I’ve got one on me terrier like just wanted a leather one ?17315A1D-5F88-4135-846F-78E8FBB1D830.jpeg.dc5db57474ef7d98af9e01748121a6e7.jpeg