Lurched collar put some pics up I usually go SS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hang on, now we having working, AND best collars . . . . . . mate. you're earning too much money.

Some my kid brother has made AJL lether craft 

Used to Normally put cheap shit collars on my dogs like the £7.50 jobbies from game fairs because I don’t think a collar is really that important. keeping the roof over my kids heads an food in there

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Wideboy said:

I have two from SS, black 3/4 inch. Have them nearly 8 years and they will be going on another dog after these ones by the looks of it. 

I never ever use another dogs collar on a new dog, each have their own .. Did it yrs ago.. Brought Mr nothing but bad luck??

8 hours ago, jcm said:

If your buying a leather collar every other season the a string stuff one would actually save you money, iv had one of his collars close to 10 year and its still in good nick. Payed about 25 quid for it. 

I had 6yrs out one of them cheap leather 7.50 collars I only replaced it because I felt like the old bitch deserved a new one it was still serviceable to use bit stretched but usable the strong stuff ones are good if your budget allows 

8 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I'm like you I'd rather put food on table than have all the nice gear and no idea ? A collar a collar don't matter the price as long as it do the job and my 3 run with out collar on as I see a dog hang itself on collar in woods yrs ago . 

That’s it mate long as it does the job a collar is a collar. Always run mine with a collar on always have done