New lamping video

4 hours ago, gaza said:

Enjoyed that Trev. How was the rough fawn dog bred?

Cheers mate , she’s collie whippet x beddy whippet greyhound, she’s had a few runs tonight to keep her ticking over until some more ferreting on Sunday ?

AACE8F73-C743-49B2-82F1-798D850321D4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last 3 comments are why nobody posts anything decent on forums or sites anymore. What’s the point just so it can get picked apart by all the experts

Morton. You’re a massive insufferable bellend. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a hunting post from you.....

the way I see it a rabbit is a rabbit no matter where it lives you still have to catch it. around me numbers have been bad for years. (tomo knows the area). years ago I had bigger dogs and travelled a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Flacko said:

The bitch you had a while ago Trev think I spoke to you before about her she heads a touch of bull in ? Think she was one of the best little dogs you showed us atb Flacko 

She was a good un mate. Rabbit mad, no fox dog , liked a roe and would shock a lot because of her look and breed on a day time hare, 2 out of 3 was her best not bad for her breed.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

She was a good un mate. Rabbit mad, no fox dog , liked a roe and would shock a lot because of her look and breed on a day time hare, 2 out of 3 was her best not bad for her breed.

Forgot to say she was a gift of a lad that even wanted to show me her run before he gave me her , we went local for a hour and she did n't catch a rabbit but I liked the way she ran , I'll be happy if the fawn bitch I've been gifted turns out the same ?

• Like 1
On 18/11/2020 at 11:06, fred90 said:

is there a rabbit in Leicester? 

On 18/11/2020 at 14:26, nothernlite said:

Dont think the actully surrender every rabbits runs for there life hill grass can also be  hard to catch on 

No idea never been there just listening to what everyone saying ? They just as hard to catch on our hills having so many sheep to dodge around ?

On 18/11/2020 at 15:02, Kalibrgun said:

I've got the perm to get the numbers drop me a message if you've a dog or 2 to run ive only got a pup at the min still way too young to get out

Nice offer mate but along way off tho and I don’t travel to far out of our crater if at all these days 

One thing is for sure this Andy Reynolds comes over as a decent lad to me and tbh he seems to put vids up warts and all. Its like a ferreting vid i have seen on you tube by a few lads i know and some of the comments one calling them frauds and poachers was laughable but they did end up with 175 rabbits at the end of the day though their methods would not be every one's cup of tea.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

One thing is for sure this Andy Reynolds comes over as a decent lad to me and tbh he seems to put vids up warts and all. Its like a ferreting vid i have seen on you tube by a few lads i know and some of the comments one calling them frauds and poachers was laughable but they did end up with 175 rabbits at the end of the day though their methods would not be every one's cup of tea.

Dont think any one has said anything about him his self but to say that dog he said was the best that anyone has seen then to make it worse said the prove is in the pudding 

5 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Dont think any one has said anything about him his self but to say that dog he said was the best that anyone has seen then to make it worse said the prove is in the pudding 

Fair comment to make them claims then its inevitable your going to get some critisism .

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Fair comment to make them claims then its inevitable your going to get some critisism .

Especially the video he put something that happens most days if the dog was that amazing should of been caught the rabbit before it got to the burrow instead the dog hesitates  

46 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I saw that video mate real eye opener the numbers. some stupid comments made after it though, think it was jealousy ?

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

I think he was saying it tongue in cheek ..I don't think he meant it with any great serriosnes

• Like 1