New lamping video

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last 3 comments are why nobody posts anything decent on forums or sites anymore. What’s the point just so it can get picked apart by all the experts

Morton. You’re a massive insufferable bellend. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a hunting post from you.....

the way I see it a rabbit is a rabbit no matter where it lives you still have to catch it. around me numbers have been bad for years. (tomo knows the area). years ago I had bigger dogs and travelled a

Posted Images

Its strange how some rabbiting areas appear to be the gift that,.. 'just keeps on giving'...?

A season or so back, I remember ferreting, the same brace of fields  on a regular basis, and each time, the bag was in excess of 70/80...

On one memorable occasion, that noted rabbiting man TOMO , was going at it, like a  stoat on speed, and through dint of hard work, he made most of the bag up himself !

Obviously, the ruling was No Nets, just a ferret and a lurcher apiece, and all to meet up in a few hours, kinda craic. 

I captured a quick twenty shushis, then me and the jukel sat together on a dry stone wall and had a ringside seat, enjoying the exciting action..

It was great,...I had killed quite enough to slate my thirst, and it was a surprise as the other lads dropped off their contributions, onto the ever increasing pile of grey fur. 

I think the final count was ninety six,...quite a respectable tally,...and  quite enough for me....?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 6
23 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Its strange how some rabbiting areas appear to be the gift that,.. 'just keeps on giving'...?

A season or so back, I remember ferreting, the same brace of fields  on a regular basis, and each time, the bag was in excess of 70/80...

On one memorable occasion, that noted rabbiting man TOMO , was going at it, like a  stoat on speed, and through dint of hard work, he made most of the bag up himself !

Obviously, the ruling was No Nets, just a ferret and a lurcher apiece, and all to meet up in a few hours, kinda craic. 

I captured a quick twenty shushis, then me and the jukel sat together on a dry stone wall and had a ringside seat, enjoying the exciting action..

It was great,...I had killed quite enough to slate my thirst, and it was a surprise as the other lads dropped off their contributions, onto the ever increasing pile of grey fur. 

I think the final count was ninety six,...quite a respectable tally,...and  quite enough for me....?

96 bolted to dogs.DSC_5973.JPG

It's fraud all fraud lurcher a piece one man's got 2 ?

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Haha 2